We have implemented security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification. However some of your performance information may be shown anonymously to other registered users of the site if you are in the topper's list (or similar) of a defined category. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
We may from time to time ask you for Personal Information, and we may collect certain information from your device each time you visit our Site. We may also receive Personal Information from third parties with whom we have a business relationship, including our organizational customers, resellers, licensees, and franchisees. “Personal Information” means personally identifiable information and includes, for example, your name; street address; e-mail address; SMS or text message address; phone number and information regarding your academic activities that may identify you; and other information that may identify you as an individual or allow online contact with you. You may review and correct the Personal Information that is accessible to you under the settings for your account on our Site.
SITE USAGE INFORMATION
IP Address: We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our Site. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us and the referring website address.
How Personal Information is used
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Process your orders, manage your account, provide you customer service, and ask for your feedback to help make our products and services better.
- To personalize your experience as your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- Send you newsletters, notices and offers and otherwise correspond with you about products, services, companies and events that we think might interest you;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of or interest in our products and services or the products or services offered by others
- If you wish to Delete/Deactivate your account you can do so by going to My Profile > Profile > Deactivate Account.
Be responsible and maintain the confidentiality of your account related information
Pendulumedu does not take any responsibility for the loss in confidentiality of your username and registered email through actions that are out of Pendulumedu’s control.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy policies, you may mail us at email@example.com or contact at the following address:
KUNAP Learning Pvt. Ltd.
B-201, Logix Technova,
Block B, Sector 132, Noida,
Uttar Pradesh - 201304, India
Effective date: April 3, 2019