UPSC EPFO Apply Online Link is active now and the candidates are advised to apply online in advance before the last date. Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the UPSC EPFO Exam to fill up 577 vacant posts of Enforcement Officer (EO)/ Account Officer (AO) and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC). So, candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can register themselves by filling out the UPSC EPFO Application Form 2023. Candidates can apply online for UPSC EPFO at the official UPSC website - www.upsconline.nic.in to access the UPSC EPFO online application. We have explained the detailed UPSC EPFO Apply Online procedure here.
UPSC EPFO Exam Form will be filled out in online mode only and there is no other mode to fill out the EPFO application form 2023. The last date to submit the UPSC EPFO Online Application Form is 17 March 2023. Only those candidates who register and apply in the given UPSC online form will be permitted to sit in the UPSC EPFO Exam. In this article, we have provided step-by-step guidelines that may be helpful for the applicants while filling out the UPSC EPFO Online Form 2023.
UPSC EPFO 2023 Notification Details
To select officers for the Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner positions in the EPFO under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct the UPSC EPFO APFC Exam soon. The UPSC EPFO 2023 Exam Notification was released on 25 February 2023 to fill 418 posts of EO/AO and 159 posts of APFC.
UPSC ORA Apply Online Process is going on and the UPSC EPFO Online applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 25 February 2023 to 17 March 2023. Below are the details about UPSC EPFO Online Registration, such as the last date, how to fill out the part 1 and part 2 registration, how to make an online payment, and many more. The UPSC EPFO Exam Date will be notified soon on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission.
UPSC EPFO Apply Online 2023 Important Dates
The Union Public Service Commission EPFO Apply Online Link was started on 25 February 2023. You need to check other important UPSC EPFO EO/AO/ APFC exam dates 2023 and UPSC EPFO Online Apply Last Date in the below table.
UPSC EPFO EO/AO Apply Online Dates
UPSC EPFO Notification Date
25th February 2023
UPSC EPFO APFC Apply Online Start Date
25th February 2023
UPSC EPFO Apply Online Last Date
17th March 2023 (18:00 Hrs)
Last Date To Pay The Fee Online
17th March 2023
Last Date To Pay The Fee Offline
16th March 2023
Last Date To Correct The UPSC EPFO Application
18th March 2023 to 24th March 2023
UPSC EPFO 2023 Admit Card Date
To Be Notified
UPSC EPFO Result 2023 Date
To Be Notified
UPSC EPFO 2023 Interview Date
To Be Notified
- Before filling up UPSC EPFO Online Application Form, applicants should have their photograph and signature completely scanned in the .jpg format so that every file must not exceed 300 KB each and should not exceed 20 KB in size for the photograph and signature.
- Applicants must have details of one Photo ID Card such as a Voter Card, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or any other photo ID card allotted by the State / Central Government.
- The applicants can offer photo ID details while filling up the UPSC EPFO 2023 Application Form.
- Required credentials should be submitted according to the required format and size. Otherwise, UPSC EPFO 2023 Online Form will be rejected.
UPSC EPFO Apply Online Process 2023
The UPSC EPFO 2023 online application form has two parts – Part I and Part II, and the steps included in filling out the UPSC EPFO 2023 Application form are as follows:
- Part-I UPSC EPFO Online Registration
- Part-II UPSC EPFO Online Application and Payment Of Fee
How To Fill UPSC EPFO Online Application Form 2023?
Applicants must follow the instructions in the UPSC EPFO notification 2023 on how to fill out the UPSC EPFO Application Form 2023. The simple steps to apply online for the UPSC EPFO 2023 Exam are below. Filling out the UPSC EPFO 2023 Application form without any error is necessary as any non-fulfillment of criteria or mismatch of details will cause cancellation of the application at any exam stage.
Part-I UPSC EPFO Online Registration
- Candidates must log on to the official website link, www.upsconline.nic.in, to fill UPSC EPFO Online Form.
- Now you must choose the “Online Application For Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner & Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer Exam – 2023” link.
- On the next page, you must register by clicking the “New Registration” button. If you are already registered on UPSC website, then you can directly log on using your credentials and proceed to Part 2.
- After that, you must provide the basic information such as name, verify name, gender, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, minority status, email id, class 10 board roll number and more.
- After verifying the details, click on submit button. Therefore, UPSC EPFO Part I Registration is completed, and the applicants will get the registration ID after finishing the Part I registration.
Part-II UPSC EPFO Online Application
Use the UPSC EPFO Registration ID and password to proceed with Part II of the application for UPSC EPFO Jobs. You need to keep the hard copy of the UPSC EPFO application form for any future reference.
- Log on again using the UPSC EPFO OTR ID/ Email Id/ Mobile Number and password to continue the Part II of UPSC EPFO registration.
- Now, fill in all the required details to complete the UPSC EPFO 2023 Online Application Form.
- Applicants must also fill in their educational qualification details, experience details (if any), and address for communication.
- After that, press the “Submit” tab; applicants must pay the application fees online or offline as convenient.
- Then, you must choose the prelims UPSC EPFO exam center and upload scanned images of your photograph, signature, and photo ID card according to the UPSC specifications and UPSC EPFO Exam Online Form.
- A final declaration appears on the computer screen; check the box and press the “Submit” tab to complete the application form.
- After the final submission, a UPSC EPFO confirmation message or email for the completion of the application is received on the registered mobile number and email address.
UPSC EPFO Application Fee 2023
Aspirants are required to pay the UPSC EPFO Application Fee according to category. After filling out the UPSC EPFO online registration form, you must pay the application fee. There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Female/ Persons with Benchmark Disability candidates for UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023.
General and OBC Category (Male)
Rs.25/- (For One Post)
Rs. 50/- (For Both The Posts)
SC/ ST/ Female/ Persons with Benchmark Disability
Through Online Mode:
- Applicants can submit the application fee through Credit/Debit cards using Visa, Master, RuPay, and UPI Payment.
- Choose the payment mode according to your suitability.
Through Offline Mode:
- Aspirants can make offline payments of application fees by paying cash at any branch of the State Bank Of India.
- Contenders who opt for the ‘Pay by Cash’ mode must print the system-generated pay-in-slip during UPSC EPFO part II registration and deposit the fee at any counter of the SBI Branch on the next working day only.
How To Modify Your UPSC EPFO Application?
The Union Public Service Commission has also decided to provide the facility of making corrections in the UPSC EPFO application form for the Recruitment Exam (RE). Candidates can modify/Update their application when the correction window is available after the last date. The UPSC Application Correction window will remain open for one week from the date of opening of the same, i.e., from 18-03-2023 to 24-03-2023.
- If an applicant wants to change their OTR profile submitted during the UPSC EPFO online form filling, they must log in to the OTR website and make the changes accordingly.
- The changes in the OTR profile are allowed only once in a lifetime on the UPSC website.
- First, visit the official ORA website, that is, www.upsconline.nic.in, and choose the “UPSC EPFO Exam 2023” and click the link.
- Now, on the next page, choose the link related to the “Edit Your Application” tab, log in with your registered email ID and password, make changes accordingly, and press the “Submit” tab.
- Apart from changes in OTR, candidates can also make changes in the UPSC EPFO application Form by visiting the window for Modification in the application form.
- Applicants can also change the UPSC EPFO Exam Centres.
- Contenders will not be permitted to withdraw their UPSC EPFO application after submitting it.
- Aspirants are not required to submit to the Union Public Service Commission, the printouts of their UPSC EPFO online applications or any other credential by post or hand.
Applicants can get the complete details on How to Fill UPSC EPFO Application Form through this page. You may also bookmark the web portal by pressing the Ctrl+D option to get the latest government jobs and exam updates. The applicants are advised to regularly check their emails regarding the UPSC EPFO Exam 2023.