General Awareness is one of the important subjects which can't be ignored by candidates preparing for various competitive exams. There are two parts in the General Awareness section- one is Static GK and the other one is Dynamic part which we generally read as Current Affairs. Our experts at PendulumEdu have prepared the General Awareness study material and notes for the static portion that will help in scoring better marks and ensure your selection in SSC, Banking, Railways, Defence, State PCS and other competitive exams like SSC CGL, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, UPSC CDS, State PCS exams, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, etc.
The study material contains all the important topics from which questions have been asked in previous year papers and will be asked in the future too. The general awareness study material is available in both Hindi and English. It covers a static portion of the major topics like Indian History, Art and Culture, Geography, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Important Days, Banking Awareness, etc. Have a look at the below-given study material and take your preparation to the next level.
You can also Read Daily Current Affairs in English as well as Hindi and also Daily Banking Awareness so as to simultaneously prepare both static and dynamic parts of the General Awareness subject.
Art and Culture
- List of Important Days in April
- List of Important Days in May
- List of Important Days in June
- List of Important Days in July
- List of first in India
- Important Awards, their Fields and First Awardees
- List of Important Days in August
- Defence Training Institutions of India | Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force Institutes
- List of Important Days and Dates 2020 | National and International Importance
- List of Important Days in September