A deep knowledge of the MPPSC syllabus is very important before starting the preparation for MPPSC State Service Examination. MP Public Service Commission provides candidates with a detailed syllabus of the MP State Service Exam. Candidates preparing for MPPSC State Service Exam 2023 can refer to the MPPSC Prelims syllabus and MPPSC Mains Syllabus given below in detail:
MPPSC Prelims Syllabus 2023
The MPPSC prelims exam consists of the following two papers:
Paper 1- General Studies – 100 questions- 120 minutes- 200 marks
Paper 2- General Aptitude Test – 100 questions- 120 minutes- 200 marks
Both MPPSC Prelims papers are objective in nature and MPPSC Prelims Paper 2 is qualifying in nature.
MPPCS State Service Exam Prelims GS Paper 1 Syllabus
The MPPSC Prelims 2023 GS Syllabus includes the following topics:
1. History, Culture and Literature of Madhya Pradesh and India
2. Geography of Madhya Pradesh, India and World
3. Constitution government of Madhya Pradesh and India
4. Economy of Madhya Pradesh and India
5. Science and Technology and ICT
6. Current International and National Affairs
7. National and Regional bodies
The detailed syllabus for MPPCS Prelims is given below:
1. History, Culture, and Literature of Madhya Pradesh
- Major events and Major dynasties in the history of Madhya Pradesh.
- Contribution of Madhya Pradesh in freedom movement.
- Major arts and Sculpture of Madhya Pradesh.
- Major Tribes and Dialects of Madhya Pradesh.
- Major festivals, Folk music, Folk arts, and Folk literature of Madhya Pradesh.
- Important Literator of Madhya Pradesh and their literature.
- Religious and tourist places of Madhya Pradesh.
- Important Tribal Personalities of Madhya Pradesh.
2. History of India
- Major features, Events, and their administrative, Social and Economical Systems of Ancient and Medieval India.
- Social and Religious reform movements in 19th and 20th centuries.
- Independence struggle and the Indian National Movement for Freedom.
- Integration and Reorganization of India after Independence.
3. Geography of Madhya Pradesh
- Forest, Forest Produce, Wildlife, Rivers, Mountains, and Mountain ranges of Madhya Pradesh.
- Climate of Madhya Pradesh.
- Natural and Mineral resources of Madhya Pradesh.
- Transport in Madhya Pradesh.
- Major Irrigation and Electrical Projects in Madhya Pradesh.
- Agriculture, Animal husbandry, and Agriculture based industries in Madhya Pradesh.
4. Geography of World and India
- Physical Geography: Physical features and Natural regions.
- Natural Resources: Forest, Mineral resources, Water, Agriculture, Wildlife, National Parks/ Sanctuaries/Safari.
- Social Geography: Population related Demography (Population growth, Age, Sex ratio, Literacy)
- Economic Geography: Natural and Human resources (Industry, Modes of Transport).
- Continents/Countries/Oceans/Rivers/Mountains of the world.
- Natural Resources of World.
- Conventional and Non-Conventional Energy Resources.
5. (A) Constitutional System of Madhya Pradesh
- Constitutional System of Madhya Pradesh (Governor, Council of Ministers, Legislative Assembly, High Court).
- The three-tier system of Panchayati Raj and Urban Administration in Madhya Pradesh.
(B) Economy of Madhya Pradesh
- Demography and Census of Madhya Pradesh.
- Economic Development of Madhya Pradesh
- Major Industries of Madhya Pradesh.
- Castes of Madhya Pradesh, Schedule Castes and Scheduled Tribes of Madhya Pradesh and Major Welfare Schemes of State.
6. Constitution Government and Economy of India
- Government India act 1919 and 1935
- Constituent Assembly.
- Union Executive, President, and Parliament.
- Fundamental Rights and Duties of the Citizens and Directive Principles of State policy.
- Constitutional Amendments.
- Supreme Court and Judicial System.
- Indian Economy, Industrial Development and Foreign Trade, Import and Export.
- Financial Institutions- Reserve Bank of India, Nationalised Banks, Security, and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), National Stock Exchange (NSE), Non-Banking Financial Institutions.
7. Science and Technology
- Basic Principles of Science.
- Important Indian Scientific Research Institutions and Their achievements, Satellite and Space technology.
- Environment and Biodiversity.
- Ecological System
- Nutrition, Food, and Nutrient.
- Human Body.
- Agricultural Product Technology.
- Food Processing
- Health Policy and Programmes.
- Pollution, Natural Disasters, and Management.
8. Current International and National Affairs
- Important Personalities and Places.
- Major Events
- Important Sports Institutes, Sports Competitions, and Awards of India and Madhya Pradesh.
9. Information and Communication Technology
- Electronics, Information and Communication Technology
- Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, and Cyber Security
- Internet and Social Networking Sites
10. National and Regional Constitutional/ Statutory bodies
- Election Commission of India
- State Election Commission
- Union Public Service Commission
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Comptroller and Auditor General
- NITI Aayog
- Human Rights Commission
- Women Commission
- Child Protection Commission
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Commission
- Backward class Commission
- Information Commission
- Vigilance Commission
- National Green Tribunal
- Food preservation Commission etc.
MPPCS State Service Exam Prelims Paper 2 General Aptitude Test Syllabus
The detailed syllabus of MPPSC General Aptitude paper is given below:
- Interpersonal skill including communication skill
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem-solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, the order of magnitude etc.-Class X level) Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.-Class X level)
- Hindi Language Comprehension Skills (Class X level)
Note: Question relating to Hindi Language Comprehension skill of Class X level will be tested through passages from Hindi language only without providing English Translation thereof in the question paper.
MPPSC Mains Syllabus 2023
There are a total of 6 subjective papers in MPPSC Mains Exam- GS Paper 1, GS Paper 2, GS Paper 3, GS Paper 4, General Hindi and Hindi Essay paper. Here, we will go through the detailed syllabus of each paper.
MPPSC General Studies Paper 1 Syllabus
MPPSC Mains GS paper 1 syllabus has two parts- Part A- History and Culture and Part B- Geography. The detailed syllabus of MPPSC History and Geography is given below:
Part-A- History and Culture Syllabus for MPPSC
In this part, the ancient, medieval, modern history of Madhya Pradesh and India are covered along with the culture and literature of Madhya Pradesh and India.
Indian History:- Political, Economic, Social, and Cultural History of India from Harappan civilization to 10th Century A.D.
- Political, Economic, Social and Cultural History of India from 11th to 18th Century A.D.
- Mughal rulers and their administration, Emergence of composite culture
- Impact of British Rule on Indian Economy and Society
- Reactions of Indians against British Colonial Rule- Peasant and Tribal revolts, The First Struggle of Independence.
- Indian Renaissance: National Freedom Movement and its leaders.
- The emergence of India as a Republic Nation, Reorganization of States, Formation of Madhya Pradesh.
- Major events of the post-independence period.
- Independence Movement in Madhya Pradesh. (within geographic reference of present Madhya Pradesh)
- Indian Cultural Heritage (with special reference to Madhya Pradesh): Salient aspects of Art Forms, Literature, Festivals & Architecture from ancient to modern times.
- World Heritage sites in Madhya Pradesh and Tourism.
Dynasties of Madhya Pradesh: Gondwana, Bundeli, Bagheli, Holkar, Scindia and Bhopal state (From beginning till independence)
Part-B- Geography Syllabus for MPPSC
In this part, the economic, social, human, and physical geography of Madhya Pradesh, India and world are covered. Refer to the given below detailed MPPSC Geography syllabus.
Unit-I- World Geography
- Major Physical Features- Mountains, Plateaus, Plains, Rivers, Lakes, Glaciers.
- Major Geographical Phenomena- Earthquakes, Tsunami, Volcanicity, Cyclone.
- World Climate - Climate and seasons, Distribution of rainfall and climatic regions, Climate change and its effects.
Unit-II - Geography of India
- Major physical features- Mountains, Plateaus, Plains, Rivers, Lakes, Glaciers.
- Physiographic Division of India.
- Climate- Origin of Monsoon, El Nino Phenomenon, Climate and Seasons, Distribution of rainfall and climatic regions
- Natural Resources- Types and their uses.
- Water, Forest, soil
- Rocks and minerals
- Population- Growth, distribution, density, sex ratio, literacy, migration, rural and urban population.
- Food Processing and Related Industries- Scope and significance of Food Processing Industries, Localization of industries, requisites for Forward and Backward linkages for industries, Demand-supply and chain management.
Unit-III- Geography of Madhya Pradesh
- Major Geomorphic Regions with special reference to Narmada Valley and Malwa Plateau.
- Natural vegetation and climate.
- Soil- Physical, chemical, and biological properties of soil, soil formation process, problems of soil erosion and soil degradation, Problem soil and methods of its reclamation, soil conservation planning on a watershed basis.
- Mineral and Energy Resources of Madhya Pradesh- Types, distribution, and uses.
- Major Industries: Based on agricultural produce, forests, and minerals.
- The Tribes of State with particular reference to vulnerable tribes.
Unit-IV- Water and Disaster Management
- Drinking Water:- Supply, factors of impurity of water, and quality management.
- Water management.
- Groundwater Conservation and water conservation.
- Natural and Man-made disasters, Concept and scope of disaster management, specific hazards and mitigation.
- Community planning: Resource mapping, relief and rehabilitation, Preventive and administrative measures, safe construction, Alternative communication and survival efficiency.
Unit-V- Advanced Techniques in Geography
Remote sensing: Principles, Electromagnetic spectrum, components, types of satellite, Application of remote sensing.
GIS (Global Information System)- Components of GIS and its Applications.
GPS (Global Positioning System)- Basic Concepts of GPS and its Applications.
MPPSC General Studies Paper 2 Syllabus
MPPSC Mains GS Paper 2 Syllabus is again divided into two parts- Part A- Constitution, Governance, Political and Administrative Structure and Part B- Economics and Sociology. The detailed syllabus of MPPSC GS Paper 2 is given below:
Part-A - Constitution, Governance, Political and Administrative Structure Syllabus for MPPSC
This part covers the Constitution of India, Political structure at different levels, functions of government institutions, public administration along with polity and governance of Madhya Pradesh.
- Constitution of India- Its foundation, Characteristics of Constitution, Basic Structure and important amendments.
- Conceptual Elements- Objectives, Fundamental Rights and Fundamental Duties, Directive principle of state policy.
- Federalism, Central- State Relations, Supreme COurt, High Court, Judicial Review, Judicial Activism, Lok Adalat and Public Interest Litigation (PIL).
- Constitutional/Extra constitutional Bodies- Election Commission of India, Comptroller and Auditor General of India, Union Public Service Commission, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission and NITI Aayog.
- Indian Politics- Role of caste, religion, class, ethnicity, language, and gender in Indian politics, Political parties and Voting behavior in Indian politics, Civil society, and Public movement, National integrity, and security issues.
- Public participation and local government (with reference of 73rd and 74th amendment to the Constitution)
- Accountability and Rights- Competition Commission of India, Consumer Forum, Information Commission,Women's Commission, Human Rights Commission, SC / ST / OBC Commission, Central Vigilance Commission.
- Features of Democracy- Political Representations, Participation of Citizens in the Decision-making Process.
- Community-based organizations (CBO), Non-Government Organizations (NGOs), and Self-help groups (SHG).
- Role of Media and Problems (Electronic, Print, and Social)
Indian Political Thinkers
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
- Ram Manohar Lohia
- Deendayal Upadhyaya
- Jayaprakash Narayan
- Administration and Management - Meaning, nature and significance, Role of public administration in the developed and developing societies, Development of Public Administration as a subject. Modern Public Administration, Principles of Public Administration
- Concepts- Power, Authority, Responsibility and Delegation.
- Theories of organization, steps and area of control and unity of command.
- New dimensions, of public management, management of change and development administration.
Part B- Economics and Sociology Syllabus for MPPSC
In this part, economy of India and Madhya Pradesh is covered along with agriculture and international trade.
Unit-I- Economy of India
- Issues and initiatives in the field of agriculture, industry, and services sector in India.
- Measurement of national income in India.
- Functions of Reserve Bank of India, Function of commercial banks, Financial inclusion, Monetary policy.
- Characteristics of a good taxation system- Direct tax and indirect taxes, Subsidies, cash transaction and Fiscal policy.
- Public Distribution System, Current Trends and Challenges of the Indian economy, Poverty, Unemployment and Regional Imbalances.
- India's international trade and balance of payment, Role of Foreign capital, Multi-national companies, Foreign Direct Investment, Import-Export policy
- International Organizations
- International Monetary Fund
- World Bank
- Asian Development Bank
- World Trade Organization
Unit-II - Economics Syllabus with reference to Madhya Pradesh
- Major crops, holdings and cropping patterns, Social and physical environmental impact on production and distribution of crops, Issues and challenges related with quality and supply of seeds and manure, farming practices, Issues and challenges of Horticulture, Poultry, Dairy and Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, etc.Problems and challenges related to agricultural produce, transportation, storage, and marketing.
- Welfare Schemes of Agriculture.
- Contribution of the Service Sector.
- Infrastructure and resources of Madhya Pradesh
- Demographic scenario of Madhya Pradesh and its impacts on the economy of Madhya Pradesh.
- Industrial sector, growth, trends, and challenges.
- Availability of skilled human resources, employability, and productivity of human resources, Different trends of employment.
Unit-III- Human Resource Development
Education- Elementary education, Quality of Higher, Vocational, Technical, and Medical Education. Issues related to girls' education.
Issues related with folllowing social classes and their Welfare Programs:
- Differently abled classes,
- Senior Citizens
- Underprivileged classes
- Displaced groups arising out of developmental projects.
- Elements of social harmony, concept of civilization and culture, Features of Indian Culture.
- Rituals- Various references, Caste system
- Ashram, Purushartha, Chatushtya, Religion and sect influence on society and Methods of marriage.
- Community Development Programme, Extension Education, Panchayati Raj, Role of Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in Community Development.
- Recent trends in the Voluntary sector regarding Rural Development, Family Court.
Population and Health Problems, Health Education, and Empowerment, Family Welfare Programmes, Population Control.
Status of Tribes in Madhya Pradesh, Social Structure, customs, Beliefs, Marriage, Kinship, Religious Beliefs and Traditions, Festivals, and Celebrations in Tribes.
Women Education, Family Health, Vital Statistics, Causes and effects of malnutrition, Government Programmes of supplementary nutrition, Technological inventions in the field of Immunology, Remedies (Treatment and Cure) of communicable and non-communicable diseases.
World Health Organization- Objectives, Structure, Functions, and Programmes.
MPPSC General Studies Paper 3 Syllabus
MPPSC GS Paper 3 Syllabus covers topics from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computers, Maths, Biotechnology and Diseases, Environment and Ecology and Awareness in Space and IT.
Unit-I- Physics Syllabus for MPPSC
- Work, Power, and Energy- Gravitational Force, Friction, Atmospheric Pressure, and Work.
- Units and Measurement, Example from daily life.
- Speed, Velocity, Acceleration
- Sound- Definition, Medium of Propagation, Audible and Inaudible sound, Noise, and Music. Terminology related to Sound:- Amplitude, Wave Length, Frequency of Vibration.
- Electricity- Different types of cells, Circuit.
- Magnet- Properties, preparation, and uses of artificial magnet
- Light- Reflection, Refraction, Mirrors and Lenses, Image Formation,
- Heat- Measuring Temperature, Thermometers, Transformation of Heat.
Unt-II- Chemistry Syllabus for MPPSC
- Element, Compound, and Mixture- Definition, Chemical Symbols, Properties, Availability on the Earth,
- Material- Metals and Non-Metals, Periodic Table and Periodicity.
- Atom, Atomic Structure, Valancy, Bonding, Nuclear Fusion, and Fission.
- Acids, Bases, and Salts. PH Value Indicators.
- Physical and Chemical Changes.
- Chemistry in daily life
Unit-III- Biology Syllabus for MPPSC
- Micro-organism and Organic Farming.
- Cell –Structure and Function, Classification of Animals and Plants.
- Nutrition in plants, animals, and human beings, Balanced Diet, Vitamins, Deficiency Diseases, Hormones
- Body Organs of Human Beings, Structure, and Functioning.
- Respiration in Organisms.
- Transportation in Animals and Plants.
- Reproduction in Animals and Plants
- Health and Hygiene and Diseases.
Unit-IV- Computer and ICT Syllabus for MPPSC
- Types of Computers, Characteristics, and Generation.
- Memory, Input and Output Devices, Storage Devices, Software and Hardware, Operating systems, Windows, Uses of Microsoft Office.
- Computer Languages, Translators, Compilers, Interpreters and Assemblers.
- Internet, E-mail
- Social Media
- Different useful Portals, Sites, and Web Pages.
Unit-V- Maths and Statistics Syllabus for MPPSC
- Numbers and its type, Methods of Unit Measurement, Equations, and Factors, Profit and loss, Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Ratio Proportion.
- Statistics- Probability, Measurement of Central Tendency (Mean, Mode, Median) and Variance, Types of Sampling.
Unit-VI- Biotechnology and Diseases Syllabus for MPPSC
- Communicable diseases and their Prevention.
- National Vaccination Programme.
- Primary Knowledge of AYUSH- Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy
- Health Related Important Welfare Schemes of Central and State Government.
- Major Health Organizations of Central and the State Government.
Unit-VII- Space and Technology Syllabus for MPPSC
- Effects of Development on Human Life, Limitations of Indigenous Technologies.
- History of Remote Sensing, Remote Sensing in India.
- General information of given institutions
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- Raja Ramanna Center for Atomic Technology (RRCAT)
- Satish Dhawan Space Center (SDSC) Shriharikota
- Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
- Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Mumbai
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai
- National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL) Tirupati
- Liquid Propulsion System Center (LPSC), Bengaluru
- Space Application Center (SAC), Ahmedabad
- Indian Deep Space Network (IDSN) Ramanagara,
- Indian Space Science Data Center(ISSDC), Ramanagara
- Vikram Sarabhai Space Center (VSSC), Thiruvananthapuram
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram
- National Remote Sensing Center (NRSC), Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS), Dehradoon
- Generations of Geostationary Satellite Launch Vehicles.
- Biotechnology- Definition, and uses of Biotechnology in sectors of Health and Medicine, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Industry, and Environment.
- Clones, Robots, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Patents and Rights of Intellectual Property (Trips, Trims)
- Contribution of Indians in the field of Science and Technology
- Chandrashekhar Venkata Raman
- Hargovind Khurana
- Jagdish Chandra Basu
- Homi Jahangir Bhabha
- M. Vishveshraiya
- Srinivas Ramanujan
- Vikram Sarabhai
- A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- Satendra Nath Bose
- Raja Ramanna
- Prafullchandra Roy
- National and International Awards in the field of Science.
Unit-VIII- Energy Resources and Management Syllabus for MPPSC
- Conventional and Non-Conventional Sources of Energy- Meaning, Definition, Examples, and Differences
- Energy Efficiency, Energy Management, Organizational Integration, Energy Management in Operational Functions, Energy Purchase, Production, Production planning and Control, Maintenance.
- Issues and Challenges related to Energy Strategies
- Alternate Sources of Energy- Present scenario and future possibilities- Solar Energy, Wind Energy, Oceanic Energy, Geothermal Energy, Biomass Energy, Biofuel Energy, etc.
Unit-IX- Environment Syllabus for MPPSC
- Definition, Scope and Dimensions of Environment- Physical, Economic, Cultural, Educational, Psychological, etc, Concepts of Environment in the Indian context and Modern World.
- Effect of human activities on the Environment, Ethics and Values related to Environment; Biodiversity, Environmental Pollution, Environmental Changes.
- Issues and challenges related with Environment, Causes and Effects of Environmental Degradation
- Environmental Education: Programmes for Mass Awareness, Environmental Education and its relationship with Health and Safety.
- Eco-friendly Technologies, Conservation of Energy, Constitutional provisions related to Environment and its Protection.
- Environmental Protection Policies and Regulatory Framework
Unit-X- Geology Syllabus for MPPSC
- Definition and importance of Geology
- Earth- Crust, Mantle, Core
- Lithosphere, Hydrosphere, Origin and Age of Earth, Geological Time Scale,
- Rock- Definition, Types of Rocks- Igneous, Sedimentary, and Metamorphic Rock.
- Minerals and Ores, Fossils, Natural Coal, Natural Oil, and Natural Gas.
- Weathering and Erosion, Formation of soil, Groundwater
MPPSC General Studies Paper 4 Syllabus
MPPSC GS Paper 4 covers ethics and values in public administration, concepts of attitude, aptitude, emotional intelligence, political thinkers, along with case studies based on the content of the syllabus. The syllabus for MPPSC GS 4 has been designed to make candidates understand the importance of ethics and values in public administration.
Philosophers/Thinkers, Social Reformers- Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Mahavir, Buddha, Charwak, Acharya Shankar, Guru Nanak, Kabir, Tulsidas, Ravindra Nath Tagore, Raja Ram Mohan Roy, Savitribai Phule, Swami Dayanand Saraswati, Swami Vivekanand, Maharshi Arvind, Sarvpalli Radhakrishnan.
- Attitude- Content, Elements, Function, Formation of Attitude, Attitudinal Change, Persuasive Communication, Prejudice and Discrimination, Stereotypes Orthodox in the Indian context.
- Aptitude- Aptitude and foundational values for Civil Service, Integrity, Impartiality and Non-partisanship, Objectivity, Dedication to public service, Empathy, Tolerance, and Compassion towards the weaker sections.
- Emotional Intelligence- Emotional Intelligence-Concepts, their utilities, and application in Administration and Governance.
- Individual differences
Human Needs and Motivation
Ethics and Values in Public Administration- Ethical elements in governance- Integrity, Accountability and Transparency, Ethical Reasoning and Moral Dilemmas, Conscience as a source of ethical guidance. Code of Conduct for Civil Servants, Implementation of Higher values in governance.
Corruption- Types and Causes of Corruption, Effects of corruption, Approaches to minimizing corruption, Role of society, Media, Family, and Whistleblower, United Nations Convention on Corruption, Measuring corruption, Transparency International, Lokpal and Lokayukt.
Unit-V- Case Studies
Case Studies based on the contents of the syllabus
MPPSC General Hindi and Grammar Syllabus
This paper aims to assess the ability of a candidate to read, write, understand, and express their thoughts in the Hindi language. The paper will be of 200 marks.
The questions in this paper will be asked from the following sections:
लघु उत्तरीय प्रश्न- Short answer type questions - 25 questions- 75 marks
अलंकार -10 marks
- शब्दालंकार -अनुप्रास, यमक, श्लेष
- अर्थालंकार- उपमा, रूपक, उत्प्रेक्षा
अनुवाद वाक्यों का- Hindi to English and vice versa translation - 35 marks
(1) संधि और समास (2) विराम चिन्ह - 20 marks
प्रारंभिक व्याकरण एवं शब्दावलियाँ - प्रत्येक 2 अंक
- प्रशासनिक परिभाषिक शब्दावली (हिंदी/ अंग्रेजी)
- मुहावरे एवं कहावतें
- विलोम शब्द
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव शब्द
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- मानक शब्दावली
अपठित गद्यांश -20 marks
पल्लवन - रेखांकित अथवा दी गई पंक्तियों का भाव पल्ल्वन- 10 marks
संक्षेपण - गद्यांश का एक तिहाई शब्दों में संक्षेपण- 10 marks
MPPSC Essay Writing and Draft Writing Paper Syllabus
The candidate has to write essay in Hindi language only. The total marks alloted for MPPSC Essay paper is 100 marks.
First Essay (1000 words)- 60 marks
The Essay can be asked from the following sectors:
- धर्म और आध्यात्म
- शिक्षा में गुणवत्ता
- कृत्रिम बुद्धिमत्ता
- पारंपरिक खेल
- सांस्कृतिक विरासत
- सभ्यता और संस्कृति
- योग और स्वास्थ्य
- नेतृत्व और विकास
- जनजातीय विकास
- राष्ट्रवाद और राष्ट्रीय एकता
- सामुदायिक जीवन
- सामाजिक सरोकार
- नवीकरणीय ऊर्जा
- सतत विकास लक्ष्य
- मादक पदार्थों का सेवन और दुष्परिणाम
- घरेलू हिंसा
- बाह्य एवं आंतरिक सुरक्षा के मुद्दे
- व्यवसायगत सरलता
Second Essay (500 words)- 25 marks
The second essay question will be based on the given topic:
समसामयिक समस्याएँ एवं निदान
Draft Writing (Any two- 250 words each)- 25 marks
शासकीय एवं अर्द्धसरकारी पत्र
अनुस्मारक (Smaran Patr)
प्रतिवेदन (Report writing)