CDS 1 2021 Exam Aspirants | Must Know things for Exam Day
2021-02-06 | Team PendulumEdu
Last-minute tips for UPSC CDS (I) 2021 Exam
The most awaited UPSC CDS (I) 2021 Exam will be held on 7th February 2021. Many of you might be nervous about how will the question paper be; will I be able to clear the exam; or have I studied enough or not; I may have missed some important topics, etc. Such kinds of thoughts would be looming in your mind just before the exam. So to clear your confusion, go through the last-minute tips given below to score well on the D-day.
Check CDS (I) Answer Key 2021
Tips for scoring well in the CDS exam
- Believe in yourself; whatever you have prepared will help you sail through the written exam.
- If this is your first attempt, don’t panic, many candidates have cleared the exam in the very first attempt, so being fresher is a golden chance for you all.
- If your basics are clear and you have updated yourself with current affairs from time to time, you will be able to score well in the General Knowledge paper.
- Focus on revision, do not read anything new on the last day.
- Revise the current affairs- important events especially last four to five months.
- Revise facts related to international organisations, important days, historical dates, articles, science formulas, laws, etc.
- Just keep in mind why you started the preparation, this one thought will motivate you for the next day and you will feel confident.
- Make sure you have kept the CDS admit card and rechecked all the required stationery and documents mentioned.
- Instructions for the candidates:
- Candidates need to carry Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Any other photo ID card issued by the state/central government
- Candidates should bring a black ball-point pen to the examination hall
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for all candidates
- Candidates are allowed to bring their own hand sanitizer in a transparent bottle
- Reach the centre at least 15 minutes before the reporting time so that you can relax for a while.
- Be confident and attempt the exam with a positive attitude.
- Time Management is the key:
- Initially, go through the paper once in the first 5-10 minutes without attempting any question.
- After that, attempt the questions which are easy and for them, you are 100% sure.
- Read the questions carefully.
- After that, try to attempt those questions about which you know something.
- Do not make wild guesses as there is 1/3rd negative marking. Avoid attempting the questions about which you have not studied anything.
“Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that us greater than any obstacle.”
Stay Calm, Be Confident and relax, tomorrow will be a new day for you.
All the best to all CDS Aspirants!!!!!