CLAT 2019 Result Declared on 14th June 2019 6:30 PM
2019-06-14 | Team PendulumEdu
The Consortium of National Law Universities will declare the result/ Merit List for the Common Law Admission Test 2019 held on 26th May 2019 today, post 6.30 PM.
This year the Examination was conducted by the Consortium of NLUs and not by an individual NLU.
The paper was conducted in an offline mode after a gap of a few years.
Apart from the 21 NLUs, several private universities will also give admission basis the CLAT score.
NLU Delhi conducts its own examination and is not a part of the CLAT Consortium.
Steps to Check Result
- Click here to go directly to the website
You will get a screen like this.
- Enter your CLAT Registration Number and Application Number
- Enter your Date of Birth and Submit
- Click on the Print Score Card button to view your Marks/Rank.
Apart from the Merit List, the Consortium will publish the First Provisional Seat Allotment List based on merit-cum-preference.
The counselling fee of Rs.50,000/- can be paid between 14th June 2019 to 19th June 2019. Failure to pay the counselling fee will result in the candidate’s name being dropped from the list.
List of Participating NLUs:
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS), Kolkata
- National Law University (NLUJ), Jodhpur
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Patiala
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack
- National University of Study & Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
- National Law University & Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam
- The Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Aurangabad
- Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU), Shimla
- Dharmashastra National Law University (MPDNLU), Jabalpur
IBPS CLERK 2019 Notification Released for 12075 vacancies, Check Exam Dates, Exam Pattern and Other DetailsRead More