CTET July 2019 Paper 1 and Paper 2 Result Declared, CHECK HERE!
2019-07-30 | Team PendulumEdu
The Central Board of Secondary Education has declared the result for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), which was held on 07th July 2019.
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) consists of two Papers: Primary (for classes I to V) and Elementary (for classes VI to VIII). The candidates applying for CTET have the choice to either appear for the Primary paper or both the papers. Both the Papers are Multiple Choice and of 2.5 hours of duration each.
Steps to View the Result.
- Visit the official CTET website.
- Scroll down to the end of the page.
- Click on CTET July 2019-Result.
- On the next screen, enter your Roll Number and click on the Submit button to view the result.
- Check for all details and take a print out for future reference.
The CTET is held twice in the year by the NCTE, once in July and again in December. Once a candidate clears the CTET exam, he/she is awarded a CTET certificate which is valid for seven years from the date of declaration of the result.
PendulumEdu congratulates all qualifying candidates!
UPSC Prelims 2021 General Studies Paper 1 and CSAT Question Paper of All Sets and Answer KeyRead More