How to Apply for UPPCS Exam 2020?
2020-04-23 | Team PendulumEdu
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the notification for the Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Exam 2020 and Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) / Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Examination - 2020 on 21st April 2020. The Commission has declared the vacancies for the Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam, which is about 200. For the post of ACF/RFO, if the Commission will receive the vacancies before the exam, the same will be included.
Steps to apply for UPPCS 2020
One can follow the mentioned below steps:
1. Visit the Commission website or click here.
2. Go to the candidate segment and click on candidate registration or 'All Notifications/Advertisements.' A screen will appear like below.
3. Click on 'Apply' and then click on 'Registration.' If you have already registered, then click 'Yes' and fill in your login details and if not, click 'No' and fill the 'Candidate Basic Registration Form.'
4. Fill the notification details, personal information and educational qualification. Click on Submit.
5. Review the information and click on the confirm button.
6. Take a print of the registration slip and save it for future reference. With this, the first stage will be over.
7. Make the payment by clicking on "Click here to proceed for Payment". One can make the payment via three modes
- Net Banking
- Card Payments
- Other Payment Modes
The examination fee is Rs. 125 for Unreserved/ Economically weaker sections/OBCs, Rs. 65 for SCs/STs and Ex-Serviceman and Rs. 25 for Handicapped.
Take the print of the payment receipt and then you shall proceed by clicking on "Proceed for final submission of the application form."
8. Fill in all the required information, keep the scanned signature and Photo in the required format and size handy.
The Commission has defined certain guidelines to be followed while scanning and uploading the signature and Photo. These are as follows:
- Paste the Photo on any white paper within the box of width=3.5 cm and height= 4.5 cm. Sign in the box for signature with the same width and 1.5 cm height, as shown below.
- Now, scan only the photograph and signature and not the complete page. Store the image in any of the formats viz. * .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .tif, .png format. The image should not exceed 50 KB.
- Sign carefully as the same will appear on your hall ticket, and if the same does not match with your actual sign, then you will be disqualified.
9. Click on the Submit button for the final submission.
And then, you are done with the application part, start preparing for the exam.
All the best!!!