REET 2021 Correction Window Open for Widows (During the Covid Pandemic)
2021-07-09 | Manisha Narang
The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) has opened the application form window for female candidates who unfortunately lost their spouses amid the COVID-19 outbreak. The Board of Secondary Education has announced that the application form for REET 2021 correction window for female widow candidates will be active from July 7, 2021 to July 14, 2021. The application form for REET 2021 was released on January 11, 2021 and the examination date is September 26, 2021.
Prior to this, the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) activated the REET application form for candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) from June 21, 2021 to July 05, 2021.
How to update the application form of REET 2021?
- Click on the link for the official website here.
- Go to the ‘Application form’ section given on the left side.
- Click on the link for ‘Edit Application Form for REET-2021’.
- You will be directed to a new page here
- Enter the login credentials
- Registration number
- Candidate name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Click on ‘next’
- The REET application form 2021 will be displayed on the screen. The candidate can change her category here.
- After making the necessary changes, the female candidate has to submit the REET application form.
In accordance to the notification released by BSER, the facility of making the amendments in the category will be available for female candidates from 07.07.2021 to 14.07.2021. Candidates are suggested to act accordingly.
PendulumEdu is always there to help and guide you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about REET 2021 APPLICATION FORM
What is the last date for making the amendments to the application form?
When is the exam for REET 2021 scheduled?
Where can I check the official notification?