RRB JE 2019 CBT 2 Answer Key Released, Check Here
2019-09-26 | Team PendulumEdu
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the answer key for the RRB JE CBT 2 which was held from 28th August 2019 to 01st September 2019 and 19th September 2019. Candidates can view the question papers, responses and the correct answers from 26th September 2019 to 29th September 2019.
Steps to check the answer key:
- Visit this link.
- Click on the “View Answer Sheet” link on the left-bottom corner of the page.
- On the next page, enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter the captcha image and click on the login button to view the answer sheet.
The following page will be displayed once the login is successful.
To view the Question Paper and Responses, click on the “Question Paper & Response” Tab as shown below:
The candidates willing to raise an objection regarding any question/answer need to keep in mind the following timelines:
Availability of Question Paper, Responses, Answer key and window for Raising objections
Availability begins from 26th September 2019, 4:00 PM onwards.
Window for Raising Objection closes
On 29th September 2019, 11:59 PM.
Few important points for raising objections:
- The objection can be raised for only one question at a time and payment made against it.
- A payment of Rs. 50 has to be made for every objection raised.
- Any objection raised post the closing time of the window (29th September 2019, 11:59 PM) will not be considered by RRB.
- The response/decision regarding the objection is the discretion of the RRB and no further correspondence from the candidate will be taken into consideration.
The candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 50 per objection raised online. In the event of the objection is correct, the amount would be refunded back to the same account from which the payment was made online.
To check the number of objections raised, click on the “Objection Summary” tab.
Team PendulumEdu wishes all candidates all the very best for the RRB JE CBT 2 Results!