RRB NTPC 2019-21 CBT 1 Answer Key Released | Check Now!
2021-08-17 | Manisha Narang
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the answer key of the RRB NTPC CBT 1 exam of RRB NTPC 2019-2021. All the candidates who filled the application form and have taken the examination can check the RRB NTPC answer key and match their answers to understand and have an idea about their marks. The total number of RRB NTPC 2019 vacancies announced is 35208. The first stage Computer Based Test of RRB NTPC 2019 (CBT 1) were held between December 28, 2020 and July 31, 2021.
How to check the answer key for the RRB NTPC 2021?
Candidates should follow the steps given below.
- Click on the link for the official website here
- Click on the link for ‘CEN-01/2019 (NTPC Posts) - Link for viewing of Question Paper, Responses & Keys and Raising of Objections (if any). This link will be active from 16-08-2021 20:00 hrs. to 23-08-2021 11:55 hrs’
- You will be directed to a new page or click here to go directly to the login screen.
- Enter your login credentials
- Registration Number
- Password (DOB)
- Click on ‘Login’. You will see a screen like below. Click on Candidate Response.
- After clicking on Candidate Response, You will get a screen like below. Click on here and check the answer key carefully.
The candidates can raise objections (regarding the questions, options, and answer keys) from August 18, 2021, from 8 PM onwards. Moreover, the window to submit objections against the questions, options, and keys, and online fee payment will close at 11:59 pm on August 23, 2021. So candidates should be very careful. Also, do not submit unnecessary objections.
The fee charged for raising an objection per question is Rs.50 plus applicable bank service charges. When the objection raised is found to be valid, the fee paid by the candidate will be refunded.