SBI PO 2019 Download Admit Card and Pre-Examination Training Call letter
2019-05-17 | Team PendulumEdu
The State Bank of India has commenced the download of the Admit Card/ Call Letter on the 17th of May 2019 for the Preliminary Exam Test (PET) scheduled on 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019.
The Admit card can be downloaded till June 09, 2019 and would not be available post the closing date.
The pre-requisites for downloading the Admit Card are:
- Registration Number/ Roll Number
- Password/ Date of Birth (DD-MM-YY)
The registration number/ roll number is generated at the time of registration and also sent to the candidate via email on the email address provided at the time of registration.
The Date of Birth should be the same as entered at the time of registration. Please refer to the printed application form to ensure that the date of birth is being entered in the correct format to avoid rejection.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD THE ADMIT CARD
- Click on the link provided on this page; the link will take you to the official login page to download the Admit Card/ Call Letter.
- Enter the Registration Number/ Roll Number, Password/ Date of Birth and Captcha(image) details in the login panel and click on the login button.
- Verify the details as displayed on the screen. In case of any discrepancy, please contact the sub-regional/regional office of the commission for immediate correction.
- Once all details have been verified/ corrected, download and print the Admit Card. Candidates without a copy of the Admit Card will not be allowed in the examination hall.
Please note that the Pre-Examination Training Call Letter for all candidates (SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates) who had registered for the training is also available for download till May 25, 2019.