SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 Answer Key Released
2020-03-16 | Team PendulumEdu
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has conducted the SSC CGL 2019 examination for the recruitment of various posts in different departments. The SSC CGL Tier 1 exam took place from March 3 to March 9, 2020, all across the country.
The SSC has released the response sheets along with the ssc cgl tier 1 answer key 2020 on March 16. The notice was available on the official website of SSC on March 16, 2020, but the answer keys were accessible to students from March 15, 2020.
Click here to download the official Notice for SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 Answer Key
Also, the Commission has provided the provision to challenge the SSC CGL Tier I answer key from March 16, 2020, till 11 AM on March 21, 2020. Any claim after the above stipulated time frame will not be entertained.
The candidate has to make a payment of Rs. 100 per question/ answer challenged. Moreover, candidates may take a print out of their answer keys.
How to check the SSC CGL Tier 1 answer key 2020?
Follow the below-given steps to check and download the answer key:
1. Visit the official SSC website here.
2. Click on the answer key notification link dated March 16, 2020. Click here to go there directly.
3. Click on the available link at the bottom of the notice.
4. Select the exam name and fill the field.
5. Enter the details asked to log in.
a. User ID (Roll Number)
b. Password (Date of Birth)
6. There will be two tabs (‘Question and Answer key’ tab, and ‘Raise objections’ tab), click on the Question and Answer Key Tab.
7. Check and download the answer key.
How to challenge the cgl tier 1 response sheet?
If there is dissatisfaction in some questions or answers, a candidate can object it by raising an objection. A fee of Rs.100 per question/answer has to be paid for challenging the answer key.
Below are the steps to raise an objection against the cgl answer key 2020:
1. Follow steps 1 to 5, as mentioned above to Login and move to step 2.
2. Click on the Raise Objections Tab
3. Make the fee payment online via any transaction mode suitable (internet banking/debit card/credit card)
4. Select the question/answer against which you need to raise the objection and submit.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will analyze the answer key after the closing of the window for raising objections and ensuring transparency; it will release the final answer key for the exam. Based on the final SSC CGL tier 1 answer key, after the normalization of marks, SSC CGL Tier I results will be declared.
PendulumEdu offers a variety of study resources to help you prepare for your exams. Read Daily Current Affairs in English, Daily Current Affairs in Hindi, Word of the Day and attempt question of the day and mock tests to boost up your preparation level.