IBPS RRB OFFICER Scale 1 Preliminary Examination ADMIT CARD Released, Download HERE
2019-07-23 | Team PendulumEdu
Candidates who have applied for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 examination, which would be held on 03rd, 04th and 11th August 2019 can download the Admit Card for the Tier I examination. The official notification for the same was released on 15th June 2019 by IBPS, and the online application process was open from 18th June 2019 to 04th July 2019.
Steps to download the Admit Card:
- Click on this link.
- On the IBPS RRB, page, click on “Click Here to Download Online Preliminary Exam Call Letter for CRP-RRBs VIII Officer Scale I” link.
- On the login page on the right-hand side of the screen, do the following:
- Select your login credentials (English or Hindi).
- Enter your Registration Number or Roll Number.
- Enter your Password, which is your Date of Birth.
- Enter the Captcha Image.
- Click on the Login button to download the Admit Card.
The registration number/ roll number is generated at the time of registration and also sent to the candidate via email on the email address provided at the time of registration.
The Date of Birth should be the same as entered at the time of registration. Please refer to the printed application form to ensure that the date of birth is being entered in the correct format to avoid rejection.
The Admit Card can be downloaded till 04th August 2019 and would not be available post the closing date. Candidates are requested to download the Admit Card before the link is deactivated to avoid missing out on downloading the Admit Card and other important instructions related to the examination.
The candidates should keep visiting PendulumEdu for regular updates.
PendulumEdu wishes all candidates best wishes for the exam!!