RRB JE 2019 CBT I Response Key Available, Check Here
2019-07-11 | Team PendulumEdu
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the answer key of the CBT I exam of RRB JE, CMS, DMA held during May and June 2019. The answer key is available since noon 11th July 2019 and will be available to check till 12:59 PM 14th July 2019. Candidates can check the answer key in this duration and also raise the objection if any.
Steps to check Answer Key:
1. Click here to Login; you will get a screen as follows:
2. Enter Registration Number
3. Enter Your Date of Birth
4. Enter Captcha and log in.
Candidates can also raise objections with the answer key till 12:59 PM on 14th July 2019. The points concerning objection are as follows:
- Objection can be raised against any question.
- Fees for each objection is Rs. 50 + bank charges.
Procedure to raise the objection:
- After Logging in, Go to Question Paper and Response.
- A screen will open, wherein against each question you will be shown your response whether correct or wrong and you will see a Raise objection button against each question, click on it and fill the objection form and then proceed to pay.
- After that, you will be redirected to the objection summary page.
- You can again go to the Question Paper and Response page to file another objection if any. One objection and its payment are allowed at a time.
The cut-off and the normalized marks are still awaited.
Visit PendulumEdu for regular updates. We wish all the candidates, good luck.
UPSC Prelims 2021 General Studies Paper 1 and CSAT Question Paper of All Sets and Answer KeyRead More
UPSC Prelims 2021 Answer Key | UPSC 2021 Answer Key Set A, B, C and D and CSAT 2021 Answer KeyRead More