RRB JE 2019 CBT I Response Key Available, Check Here
2019-07-11 | Team PendulumEdu
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the answer key of the CBT I exam of RRB JE, CMS, DMA held during May and June 2019. The answer key is available since noon 11th July 2019 and will be available to check till 12:59 PM 14th July 2019. Candidates can check the answer key in this duration and also raise the objection if any.
Steps to check Answer Key:
1. Click here to Login; you will get a screen as follows:
2. Enter Registration Number
3. Enter Your Date of Birth
4. Enter Captcha and log in.
Candidates can also raise objections with the answer key till 12:59 PM on 14th July 2019. The points concerning objection are as follows:
- Objection can be raised against any question.
- Fees for each objection is Rs. 50 + bank charges.
Procedure to raise the objection:
- After Logging in, Go to Question Paper and Response.
- A screen will open, wherein against each question you will be shown your response whether correct or wrong and you will see a Raise objection button against each question, click on it and fill the objection form and then proceed to pay.
- After that, you will be redirected to the objection summary page.
- You can again go to the Question Paper and Response page to file another objection if any. One objection and its payment are allowed at a time.
The cut-off and the normalized marks are still awaited.
Visit PendulumEdu for regular updates. We wish all the candidates, good luck.
IBPS CLERK 2019 Notification Released for 12075 vacancies, Check Exam Dates, Exam Pattern and Other DetailsRead More
IBPS PO 2019: Check IBPS PO Cut off 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 for Prelims, Mains, Final and Reserve ListRead More