SBI CLERK 2021 Prelims Postponed in some Cities
2021-07-11 | Manisha Narang
The State Bank of India has released a notification stating the postponement of the Preliminary exam of SBI Clerk 2021 in four cities i.e., Agartala, Shillong, Aurangabad, Nashik. The date of the exam for SBI Clerk 2021 for the above-mentioned cities will be announced soon by SBI. Prior to this, on July 01, 2021, there was an announcement stating that the recruitment of Junior Associates for the state/UT of Ladakh, Manipur, and Leh and Kargil Valley under special drive has been kept in abeyance till further notice.
The notice states that the deferment of the exams is due to some unavoidable circumstances and the revised dates will be updated soon. Moreover, SBI has mentioned in the notice that all the candidates who have been allotted Shillong, Agartala, Aurangabad, and Nashik centres for SBI Clerk preliminary examination 2021 have been apprised via mail and SMS on their registered email id or mobile number.
How to find the official notice?
- Click on the link for official website here
- Go to the’ Careers’ section in the left most corner of the screen.
- You will be directed to a new page. here
- Click on the ‘Join SBI’ tab on the top at first.
- Click on the ‘Current openings’ from the drop down options.
- You will be directed to a new page here
- Click on ‘RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) (Preliminary Exams scheduled at Shillong, Agartala, Aurangabad (Maharashtra) and Nashik Centers have been deferred)’ notification link.
- The notice will appear on the screen.
Candidates are suggested to look for updates from time to time on the official website of SBI.
Moreover, PendulumEdu is also always there to assist you with all the updates and current events. In order to stay updated and informed, visit our website for competitive exams updates.