SBI PO 2019: How to apply?
2019-04-23 | Team PendulumEdu
The online applications for SBI PO will be available from the date 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019.
The official notification can be downloaded from here.
Registration: First of all, the candidate must register themselves online. To register click here
Guidelines for registration:
- One needs to have a scanned copy of photograph and signature with the following properties:
200x230 pixels, 4.5x 3.5 cm
- After scanning the photograph and signature, visit the above mentioned website and open the online application form from the section named as “Current openings”.
- An application form will appear, which is to be filled up carefully. After completion of the task, submit the data.
- In case of the candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, the data that is already entered can be saved. As we save the data, a provisional registration number and password will be generated. The candidate is supposed to note down the registration number and password displayed on the screen to be able to reopen the unfinished application form and finish it later. After feeding all the particulars and doing the needful editing, one needs to submit the data. The option for reopening and editing, however, will only be available for 3 times. Once the application form is filled and submitted, no editing will be allowed.
- After filling the form with correct data and successful submission of the same, one needs to pay the application fees through the payment options available in the application form by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Debit/credit cards or internet banking options can be used for online payment of application fees. Transaction charges, if any, will be borne by the candidate.
- On completion of registration and successful payment, an e-receipt and an application form will be generated for the candidate to keep. One should get it printed for keeping record.
- In case the payment is not successfully completed, the candidate is required to register again and make the payment.
- One can also reprint the e-receipt and the application form later on.
After successful application for the examination, one needs to stay updated with the SMS/emails from the official website. The candidates are supposed to download their call letter (Pre-exam Training/ Preliminary Exam/Main Exam/ GE & Interview) and an “acquaint yourself “booklet, by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank's website as no hard copy of the call letter or the acquaint yourself booklet will be sent by post.