Given below are four jumbled sentences. Pick the option that gives their correct order.
- It’s not just something you eat.
- Have you ever heard of squash?
- It’s a fun sport!
- There’s another squash.
Correct Answer : a ) BADCExplanation :
The paragraph is about a sport, i.e., Squash.
- In the given sentences, squash is being talked about, ‘B’ is a Question and the following sentences are answering it. The sequence of the paragraph will start with a question. So, ‘B’ is the first sentence.
- For the second sentence, ‘A’ is the right option as a clarification is given that it should not be confused with something to eat but a fun sport. it is giving the answer of the question, that is, statement ‘B’.
- D is the correct option for the third sentence because it is giving further information about ‘Squash’.
- C will be the last sentence as it gives the final and solid statement so it should be the concluding statement.
Hence, a, i.e., BADC, is the correct answer.
Word Of The Day
Originating in a particular country or region.
Native to a particular country or region.
Produced, Grown, Developed or occurring naturally in a region.
If we refer to something or someone as indigenous, it means that those things belong to the country in which they are found instead of being imported or brought from an external country.
"We went to the farm and saw many indigenous varieties of Apple."View More