Given below are four jumbled sentences. Pick the option that gives their correct order.
- It’s not just something you eat.
- Have you ever heard of squash?
- It’s a fun sport!
- There’s another squash.
Correct Answer : a ) BADCExplanation :
The paragraph is about a sport, i.e., Squash.
- In the given sentences, squash is being talked about, ‘B’ is a Question and the following sentences are answering it. The sequence of the paragraph will start with a question. So, ‘B’ is the first sentence.
- For the second sentence, ‘A’ is the right option as a clarification is given that it should not be confused with something to eat but a fun sport. it is giving the answer of the question, that is, statement ‘B’.
- D is the correct option for the third sentence because it is giving further information about ‘Squash’.
- C will be the last sentence as it gives the final and solid statement so it should be the concluding statement.
Hence, a, i.e., BADC, is the correct answer.
UPSC Prelims 2021 General Studies Paper 1 and CSAT Question Paper of All Sets and Answer KeyRead More
UPSC Prelims 2021 Answer Key | UPSC 2021 Answer Key Set A, B, C and D and CSAT 2021 Answer KeyRead More
UP Special Current Affairs 2021 | UP Special News for UPPCS from July 2020 - September 2021Read More