What is the theme of World Wildlife Day 2020?
Correct Answer : a ) Sustaining all life on landExplanation :
- World Wildlife Day is observed every year on 3rd March to create awareness regarding the conservation of wild flora and fauna and their importance for the people.
- The theme for World Wildlife Day 2020 is "Sustaining all life on land".
- Theme for the year 2019- "Big Cats"
- Theme for the year 2018- "Life below water"
- Theme for the year 2017- "Listen to the young ones"
- United Nations General Assembly in its 68th session in 2013 declared March 3 to be celebrated as World Wildlife Day.
- On 3rd March 1973, Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES) was signed.
Hence, A is the correct answer.
Questions related to important days are asked in various government exams like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL 2020, State PCS, IBPS PO, RRB NTPC, etc.
Read Daily Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, Hindi Current Affairs, Word of the Day, and attempt free mock tests at PendulumEdu and boost your preparation for the actual exam.
Word Of The Day
Noun: A hard rigid usually large covering of an animal.; The outside part of a fruit or seed.; Something like an external structure that resembles a shell.; A casing without substance.; The hard exterior of an egg.; A hard enclosing cover.
Verb: To take out of the shell.; To fall out of the shell.; To cast the external covering.; To gather shells from a beach.
"My mother collected shells at the beach."View More