Which of the following countries share their border with Luxembourg?
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
Correct Answer : a ) 1 and 2 onlyExplanation :
Recently, India and Luxembourg held first summit in 20 years. The meeting resulted in three new bilateral agreements. Following are three agreements that have been signed:
- Luxembourg Stock Exchange with State Bank of India (SBI)
- Luxembourg Stock Exchange with the India International Stock Exchange (INX)
- LuxInnovation and Invest India
- It is a landlocked country in Western Europe.
- It is bordered by Germany to the east, Belgium to the west and north, and France to the south
- It is the third largest foreign investor in India.
Hence, option (a) is correct.
Questions related to International news are asked in various government exams like UPSC CSE, State PCS, UPSC CDS, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, RRB NTPC, UP SI, etc.
Read Daily Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, Hindi Current Affairs, Word of the Day, Study Material for GK, Study Material for Quant and attempt free mock tests at PendulumEdu and boost your preparation for the actual exam.
SSC Online Coaching | SSC CGL Online Classes | SSC CHSL Online Coaching | SSC CPO Coaching Classes | SSC MTS Classes OnlineRead More