Which of the following sites is under the PRASAD scheme?
Select the correct code:
Correct Answer : d ) 1, 2, 3 and 4Explanation :
- A Tourist Facilitation Centre has been inaugurated by the Union Minister of State for Tourism & Culture Shri Prahlad Singh Patel at Guruvayur in Kerala constructed under the PRASAD Scheme.
- Pilgrimage Rejuvenation and Spiritual Augmentation Drive (PRASAD) Scheme:
- It was launched by the Ministry of Tourism in the year 2014-15.
- It focuses on infrastructural developments at the pilgrimage sites and develops infrastructure like entry points, eco-friendly modes of transport, interpretation centres, waiting rooms, first aid centres, etc.
- Some of the sites under the PRASAD Scheme are:
- Ajmer (Rajasthan)
- Amritsar (Punjab)
- Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh)
- Dwarka (Gujarat)
- Gaya (Bihar)
- Kedarnath (Uttarakhand)
- Kamakhya (Assam)
- Kanchipuram (Tamil Nadu)
- Mathura (Uttar Pradesh)
- Puri (Odisha)
- Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh)
- Vellankani (Tamil Nadu)
Hence, (d) is the correct answer.
Questions related to Government Schemes are asked in competitive exams like UPSC CSE, State PCS, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, RRB NTPC, CDS, UP SI, IBPS PO, etc.
Read Daily Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, Hindi Current Affairs, Word of the Day, Study Material for GK, Study Material for Quant and attempt free mock tests at PendulumEdu and boost your preparation for the actual exam.
UPSC Prelims 2021 General Studies Paper 1 and CSAT Question Paper of All Sets and Answer KeyRead More
UPSC Prelims 2021 Answer Key | UPSC 2021 Answer Key Set A, B, C and D and CSAT 2021 Answer KeyRead More
UP Special Current Affairs 2021 | UP Special News for UPPCS from July 2020 - September 2021Read More