Which of the following sites is under the PRASAD scheme?
Select the correct code:
Correct Answer : d ) 1, 2, 3 and 4Explanation :
- A Tourist Facilitation Centre has been inaugurated by the Union Minister of State for Tourism & Culture Shri Prahlad Singh Patel at Guruvayur in Kerala constructed under the PRASAD Scheme.
- Pilgrimage Rejuvenation and Spiritual Augmentation Drive (PRASAD) Scheme:
- It was launched by the Ministry of Tourism in the year 2014-15.
- It focuses on infrastructural developments at the pilgrimage sites and develops infrastructure like entry points, eco-friendly modes of transport, interpretation centres, waiting rooms, first aid centres, etc.
- Some of the sites under the PRASAD Scheme are:
- Ajmer (Rajasthan)
- Amritsar (Punjab)
- Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh)
- Dwarka (Gujarat)
- Gaya (Bihar)
- Kedarnath (Uttarakhand)
- Kamakhya (Assam)
- Kanchipuram (Tamil Nadu)
- Mathura (Uttar Pradesh)
- Puri (Odisha)
- Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh)
- Vellankani (Tamil Nadu)
Hence, (d) is the correct answer.
Questions related to Government Schemes are asked in competitive exams like UPSC CSE, State PCS, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, RRB NTPC, CDS, UP SI, IBPS PO, etc.
Read Daily Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, Hindi Current Affairs, Word of the Day, Study Material for GK, Study Material for Quant and attempt free mock tests at PendulumEdu and boost your preparation for the actual exam.
SSC Online Coaching | SSC CGL Online Classes | SSC CHSL Online Coaching | SSC CPO Coaching Classes | SSC MTS Classes OnlineRead More