Azad Hind Government was supported by –
Correct Answer : c ) Nazi GermanyExplanation :
- In 1943, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose had announced the establishment of the provisional government of Azad Hind. It is also known as Arzi Hukumat-e-Azad Hind.
- It was supported by the Axis powers of Imperial Japan, Nazi Germany, the Italian Social Republic, and their allies.
- It was formed as Subhash Chandra Bose was convinced that armed struggle was the only way to achieve independence for India.
- It had its own court, civil code and currency.
- Its capital-in-exile was Rangoon and Singapore, while its provisional capital was Port Blair.
- Under the provincial government, Bose was the head of the state, the prime minister and the minister for war and foreign affairs. At the same time, Rash Behari Bose was designated as the supreme advisor.
Hence, option (c) is correct.
Word Of The Day
Noun: An examination that covers everything to measure a student's general progress.; A secondary school in which children of all abilities are taught together.
Adjective: Of large scope.; Covering completely.; If we describe something as comprehensive, it means it covers everything relevant.
"The progress report covers every aspect of the project in a comprehensive way."View More