SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 Answer Key Released | Know how to check answer key and Raise Objection
2020-11-27 | Team PendulumEdu
SSC CGL Tier 2 paper took place on 15, 16, and 18 November 2020. SSC has released the answer key of the SSC CGL Tier-II exam on 27 November 2020. Here you can see how to check your SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 Answer key.
Steps to check SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key:
1. Click to go to the official SSC CGL tier 2 Answer Key. Here you will see a screen like this:
2. Click on Submit with the selection of "Combined Graduate Level examination 2019 Tier II" in the box. A screen like this will appear as follows, then Click on "Click Here".
3. A screen will appear as follows, Enter your Roll No. and Password (Date of Birth):
For password, if your date of birth is 15 February 1994, enter the password as 15021994.
4. Once you enter the details and Login. You will get a screen with two tabs, one for "Question Paper and Answer Key" and the other for "Raise Objection".
5. Click on the “Question Paper and Answer Key” Tab and Download the SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Papers of Maths and English.
After Downloading the SSC CGL Tier 2 Papers, Follow the below procedure:
1. For each question, check on the bottom right corner for Answered and Marked for review questions, only those questions will be counted for calculating the Raw Score of SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 exam.
For each question, match the chosen answer with the correct answer. If the chosen answer and correct answer match, the question will be considered correct and if they do not match, it will give you a negative marking.
Easy Way to check SSC CGL Tentative Answer Key:
Press ctrl+F and search for "Not Answered", It will give you questions that you did not answer.
Then just keep counting the wrong answers and the number of answered questions minus the total number of wrong answered questions will give you the total number of correct answers.
How to Calculate Raw Score of SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam:
For SSC CGl tier 2 Quant:
Raw Score = Total number of correct answers x 2 – total number of wrong answers x 0.50
For SSC CGl Tier 2 English:
Raw Score = Total number of correct answers x 1 – total number of wrong answers x 0.25
How to Raise Objections in SSC CGl Tier 2 Exam:
1. After Step 4, check the answer key, go to the “Raise Objection” Tab, and then proceed with the Payment.
2. If you have an Objection in N Questions/Answers, make 100 x N Rupees Payment by clicking on Make Payment.
3. Once you have made the payment, you can Raise Objection by returning to the “Raise Objection” tab.
PendulumEdu wishes good luck to all the students.