The study of liver is known as_______.
Correct Answer : c ) HepatologyExplanation :
The study of liver is known as hepatology.
Following are some important biology terms:
- Hydroponics is the study of growing plant without soil in water which contain nutrient.
- Haematology/Hematology is the study of blood.
- Hypotonic refers to the solution having a lower solute concentration.
- Hypertonic refers to the solution having a higher solute concentration.
- Histology is the study of tissue organisation and its internal structure with the help of microscope.
- Gerontology is the study of ageing.
- Gynecology is the study of female reproductive organ.
- Gastroenterology is study of stomach.
Hence, option C is correct.
Questions related to terminologies are widely asked in exams like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, Defence exams, IBPS PO, State PCS, etc.
Read Daily Current Affairs, Hindi Current Affairs, Word of the Day, Banking Affairs, and much more to boost your preparation level.