The study of liver is known as_______.
Correct Answer : c ) HepatologyExplanation :
The study of liver is known as hepatology.
Following are some important biology terms:
- Hydroponics is the study of growing plant without soil in water which contain nutrient.
- Haematology/Hematology is the study of blood.
- Hypotonic refers to the solution having a lower solute concentration.
- Hypertonic refers to the solution having a higher solute concentration.
- Histology is the study of tissue organisation and its internal structure with the help of microscope.
- Gerontology is the study of ageing.
- Gynecology is the study of female reproductive organ.
- Gastroenterology is study of stomach.
Hence, option C is correct.
SSC Online Coaching | SSC CGL Online Classes | SSC CHSL Online Coaching | SSC CPO Coaching Classes | SSC MTS Classes OnlineRead More