The study of liver is known as_______.
Correct Answer : c ) HepatologyExplanation :
The study of liver is known as hepatology.
Following are some important biology terms:
- Hydroponics is the study of growing plant without soil in water which contain nutrient.
- Haematology/Hematology is the study of blood.
- Hypotonic refers to the solution having a lower solute concentration.
- Hypertonic refers to the solution having a higher solute concentration.
- Histology is the study of tissue organisation and its internal structure with the help of microscope.
- Gerontology is the study of ageing.
- Gynecology is the study of female reproductive organ.
- Gastroenterology is study of stomach.
Hence, option C is correct.
UPSC Prelims 2021 General Studies Paper 1 and CSAT Question Paper of All Sets and Answer KeyRead More
UPSC Prelims 2021 Answer Key | UPSC 2021 Answer Key Set A, B, C and D and CSAT 2021 Answer KeyRead More
UP Special Current Affairs 2021 | UP Special News for UPPCS from July 2020 - September 2021Read More