Question of The Day02-12-2022

The most abundant element in the Earth's crust is:


Correct Answer : c ) Oxygen

Explanation :

Oxygen, Silicon, Iron and Aluminum are the most abundant elements in the Earth's crust.

Oxygen, Silicon, Aluminum and Iron account for 88.1% by mass of the Earth's crust, while the other 90 elements make up the remaining 11.9%.

Oxygen is by far the most abundant element in the Earth's crust, making up 46% of the mass.

Read Study Material on Internal Structure of Earth

Hence, (c) is the correct answer.



Share QOTD


Attempt Daily Current
Affairs Quiz

Attempt Quiz