World Homeopathy Day is celebrated every year on which date?
Correct Answer : b ) 10 AprilExplanation :
- World Homeopathy Day is celebrated each year on April 10.
- The day is celebrated to pay tribute to homeopathy and its contribution to the world of medicine.
- German physician Dr. Christian Friedrich Samuel Hahnemann is the founder of homeopathy and the day is celebrated on the occasion of his birth anniversary.
- He was born on April 10, 1755, and died on July 2, 1843.
- The Theme of the World Homeopathy Day 2021 is “Homoeopathy – Roadmap for Integrative Medicine”.
Hence, option (b) is correct.
Questions related to Important Days are asked in various competitive exams like State PCS, UPSC CDS, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, RRB NTPC, UP SI, IB ACIO, etc.
Read Daily Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, Hindi Current Affairs, Word of the Day, Study Material for GK, Study Material for Quant and attempt free mock tests at PendulumEdu and boost your preparation for the actual exam.
UPSC Prelims 2021 General Studies Paper 1 and CSAT Question Paper of All Sets and Answer KeyRead More
UPSC Prelims 2021 Answer Key | UPSC 2021 Answer Key Set A, B, C and D and CSAT 2021 Answer KeyRead More
UP Special Current Affairs 2021 | UP Special News for UPPCS from July 2020 - September 2021Read More