Recently, who has been appointed as the officiating chairperson of NCLAT?
Correct Answer : c ) Bansi Lal BhatExplanation :
Recently the central government has appointed Justice (Retd.) Bansi Lal Bhat as the officiating chairperson of NCLAT.
He has taken charge for a period of 3 months or until a regular chairperson is appointed, whichever is earlier.
National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT):
- NCLAT was formed under Section 410 of the Companies Act, 2013 to hear the cases appealed against the ruling of the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) w.e.f 1 June 2016.
- It also hears the appeals against the orders passed by IBBI and Competition Commission of India.
National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT):
- The National Company Law Tribunal adjudicates issues related to Indian companies.
- It is a quasi-judicial body and was founded on 1 June 2016.
- Its headquarters is in New Delhi.
Prashant Kumar has been appointed as the new MD and CEO of the Yes Bank.
Hence, c is the correct answer.
PendulumEdu provides you ample of resources to help you practice and boost your confidence. Check word of the day, daily current affairs in English, daily current affairs in Hindi opt for one to one session, attempt question of the day and brush up your skills.