Kaziranga National Park is crisscrossed by which of the following rivers?
Correct Answer : d ) All of the aboveExplanation :
About Kaziranga National Park:
- It is a national park in the Golaghat and Nagaon districts of the state of Assam.
- It was declared as a National Park in 1974, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1985 and a Tiger Reserve in 2006
- It is recognized as an Important Bird Area by BirdLife International.
- It is crisscrossed by four main rivers — Brahmaputra, Diphlu, Mora Diphlu and Mora Dhansiri.
- The National Highway 37 passes through the park area.
- It hosts two-thirds of the world’s great one-horned rhinoceroses and home to the highest density of tigers among protected areas in the world.
Hence, (d) is the correct answer.
Questions related to Environment and Ecology are asked in various competitive exams like State PCS, UPSC CDS, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, RRB NTPC, UP SI, etc.
Read Daily Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, Hindi Current Affairs, Word of the Day, Study Material for GK, Study Material for Quant and attempt free mock tests at PendulumEdu and boost your preparation for the actual exam.
Also, Attempt Daily Current Affairs Quizzes, Banking Awareness Quizzes and other exam related Quizzes.
Word Of The Day
Noun: A hard rigid usually large covering of an animal.; The outside part of a fruit or seed.; Something like an external structure that resembles a shell.; A casing without substance.; The hard exterior of an egg.; A hard enclosing cover.
Verb: To take out of the shell.; To fall out of the shell.; To cast the external covering.; To gather shells from a beach.
"My mother collected shells at the beach."View More