SSC CGL 2022 Exam Analysis & SSC CGL 2022 GK Questions asked in All Shifts
2022-12-13 | Priyanka Chaudhary
SSC CGL 2022 Exam is being held from 1 December 2022 to 12 December 2022. SSC released the SSC CGL 2022 Exam notification on 17 September 2022. SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 Exam consists of 100 questions to be attempted in an hour. SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam pattern is given below:
General Intelligence and Reasoning
SSC CGL Shift Timings
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam is being conducted in 4 shifts. The schedule is given below:
SSC CGL Shifts
SSC CGL Exam Timings
9:00 AM-10:00 AM
11:45 AM- 12:45 PM
2:30 PM- 3:30 PM
5:30 PM- 6:30 PM
Here, you will find all GK Questions asked in all shifts arranged date-wise. Check out SSC CGL 2022 Exam GK Questions now!!!
SSC CGL 2022 Exam 1 December 2022 GK Questions All Shifts
Q. "Playing it my way" is an autobiography of :
Ans: Sachin Tendulkar (2014)
Q. Major Dhyanchand awad 2022 was given to–
Ans: Sharath Kamal Achanta (Table Tennis)
Q. NIPUN Yojana related
Ans: National Initiative for Promoting Upskilling of the Nirman Workers (NIPUN) scheme
Q. Who is appointed as the new CDS?
Ans: Lt. General Anil Chauhan
Q. Which state has the least population density as per the 2011 census?
Ans: Arunachal Pradesh
Q. Who was the viceroy at the time of the Bengal Partition?
Ans: Lord Curzon partition of Bengal, (1905)
Q. Pulitzer Prize in Photography-
Ans: Adnan Abidi, Sanna Irshad Mattoo, Amit Dave and the late Danish Siddiqui
Q. GST division related
Ans: 4 types of GST
Integrated Goods and Services Tax (IGST), State Goods and Services Tax (SGST), Central Goods and Services Tax (CGST), and Union Territory Goods and Services Tax (UTGST).
Q. Capital of Norway?
Q. PM Divine scheme related
Ans: Prime Minister's development initiative for North East region (PM-DevINE). It was announced in the Union Budget 2022-23.
Q. India brought cheetah from which country?
Ans: Namibia -Cheetahs are being introduced in India under Project Cheetah
Q. Which was the last battle fought by Babur?
Ans: The Battle of Ghaghra (1529)
Q. Article 32 is related to
Ans: Right to Constitutional Remedies
Q. The theme for International Day of Yoga 2022 is
Ans: “Yoga for humanity”.
Q. The chemical formula for Quick lime is
Ans: CaO, Calcium oxide
Q, Which state government has launched Eggs and Milk Scheme For Anganwadi Children?
Q. 42nd Constitutional amendment is related to:
Ans: 42nd Amendment amended Preamble and changed the the "sovereign, democratic republic" to a "sovereign, socialist, secular, democratic republic",
Q. Who is known as the Father of History?
Q. Which continent is the largest area wise?
Q. Meenakshi Temple is located in which state?
Ans: Madurai, Tamil Nadu
Q. Drapaudi Murmu belongs to which Tribe?
Ans: Santali-- She is the 15th President of India
Q. Vayu Airline was established in
Ans: Regional airline in India established on 20 January 1981
Q. Ranji Trophy winner 2022-
Ans: Madhya Pradesh beat Mumbai by 6 wickets to win their first Ranji Trophy title
Q. Article 108 is related to
Ans: Joint sitting of the Parliament
Q. What is the maximum tenure of Vice President of India?
Ans: five years
Q. When was the Hindu Collge established?
Ans: Hindu College was established on January 20, 1817 in Calcutta
Q. Name the Twitter CEO who was terminated recently.
Ans: Parag Agrawal
Q. Rashtrakuats Dynasty rulers related
Ans: Dantivarman or Dantidurga (735 – 756) was the founder of the Rashtrakutas dynasty.
Q. Article 21 A (Right to Education) was inserted through which amendment?
Ans: 86th Amendment
Q. Valancy of an element related question-
Q. G-20 summit in 2022 took place in-
Ans: Indonesia, Bali
Q. Who is CM of Chhattisgarh?
Ans: Bhupesh Baghel
Q. RBI Function related
Q. Which of the following is a tributary of Yamuna?
Ans: The important tributaries of the Yamuna River are Tons, Chambal, Hindon, Betwa and Ken
Q. Inertia and Weight relationship
Ans: The larger the mass of an object the more inertia it has.
Q. Winter Olympics 2022 were held in-
Ans: Beijing, China
Q. Rivers originating from the Himalayan region
Ans: Indus, Jhelum, Chenab, Beas, Ravi, Saraswati, Sutlej, Ganga (or the Ganges), Yamuna, and Brahmaputra
Q. Trimbeswar temple river
Ans: Godavari River rises from Trimbakeshwa
|Monthly Current Affairs eBooks|
|November Monthly Current Affairs||October Monthly Current Affairs|
|September Monthly Current Affairs||August Monthly Current Affairs|
SSC CGL 2022 Exam 2 December 2022 GK Questions All Shifts
1. Census is done after how many years?- 10 years
2. What is the thickness of the earth's crust?- 5 to 70 km thick
3. SHRESTHA scheme was launched by?- Dr. Virendra Kumar
4. Hornbill festival is celebrated for how many days?- 10 days in Nagaland
5. Who was the governor general during the Battle of Plassey?- Robert Clive
6. Sarhul festival is celebrated in which season?- spring season
7. Question based on the gases in the atmosphere - Refer study material on Atmosphere
8. Which was the last victory expedition of Akbar?- Aseergarh Fort War
9. Formulae of Chloroform- CHCl3
10. 2018 Winter Olympics was held in which country?- South Korea
11. The Vijayanagar Empire was founded in 1336 by __________.
Ans: Harihara I and Bukka Raya I
12. Vijayanagar empire was located on the bank of which river?
Ans: Tungabhadra river
13. Fundamental Duties of citizens were added to the Constitution by
Ans: 42nd Amendment in 1976 (Swaran Singh Committee)
14. ‘No Spin’ is related to which sports personality?
Ans: Shane Warne
15. Which nation hosted the 21st Commonwealth Games in 2018?
16. Who was the first ruler of the Delhi Sultanate?
Ans: Qutbuddin Aibak
17. CAG is how many members body?
18. Question-based on Animal Kingdom- Refer to the study material on Five Kingdom Classification
19. Full form of MRTP?
Ans: Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices (MRTP Act 1969 was replaced by Competition Act in the year 2002)
20. FIT INDIA Movement was launched on?
Ans: 29 August 2019
21. Vice president statements-based question?
22. Kuchipudi is the dance form of which state - Refer to the study material on Classical Dances in India.
Ans: Andhra Pradesh
23. The chemical formula of limestone is________. (Refer to the Study Material on Chemical name and formula of Chemical compounds)
24. Treaty of Salbai was signed in___________.
Ans: Treaty of Salbai was signed between Maratha Empire and British East India in 1782.
25. Loo wind flows in which region?
Ans: Indo-Gangetic Plain region of North India
26. Baba Allauddin Khan plays which instrument?
Ans: Sarod ---- Bengal
27. Justice Chandrachud is the ___ Chief Justice of India.
28. One question based on GDP
29. Who is the author of Harsha Charita?
30. Bimbavati Devi is related to which dance?
Ans: Manipuri dance
31. In which dance form paint is used on the face?
Ans: Kathakali (Kerala)
32. Droupadi Murmu is the ___ President of India.
33. The fluid substance present in the cell -
Ans: Cytosol is the liquid found inside cells.
34. How many elements did Mendeleev's periodic table contain?
Ans: 63 elements---- placed elements in the order of their atomic weights (Refer to the study material on Periodic Table)
35. Fundamental Duties are mentioned in which part of the constitution?
Ans: Part IV–A
36. Who is the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand?
Ans: Pushkar Singh Dhami
37. 2022 US Open – Women's doubles winner?
Ans: Barbora and Katerina Siniakova
38. Where is India's first bio village setup?
Ans: India's first modified bio-village is a village located in Tripura. Daspara.
39. What is the percentage of oxygen in the atmosphere?
40. Genghis Khan died in which year?
Ans: 1227--- Genghis invaded India during the reign of the Iltutmish.
41. Australian open is played in which month?
Ans: Australian Open- January, French Open- June, Wimbledon- July, U.S. Open- Aug-Sept
42. Who played shehnai for the 1st time at Red Fort or Lal Qila?
Ans: Ustad Bismillah Khan
43. Government can detain people arrested for up to how many years under Rowlatt Act?
Ans: 2 years----Rowlatt Act was passed in 1919
SSC CGL 2022 Exam 3 December 2022 GK Questions All Shifts
1. How many types of cells are there?
Ans: There are two distinct types of cells: prokaryotic cells and eukaryotic cells
2. President's election process is in accordance with which type of system?
Ans: Proportional representation by means of single transferable vote
3. Chandela dynasty rulers built which temple?
Ans: Khajuraho temples---- Chhatarpur district, Madhya Pradesh
4. Who is CM of Meghalaya?
Ans: Conrad Sangma (Governor- B D Mishra -additional charge)
5. 'Crown of Incredible India' project is related to?
Ans: J&K Govt. and OYO launch home-stays to encourage startup entrepreneurship under Project 'Crown of Incredible India'.
6. What is S.I unit of Electric current?
7. What is the formula of Borex?
8. What is the formula of Magnesium Oxide?
9. Pandit Shivkumar Sharma is a ___________ player.
10. Sahitya Akademi award 2022 winners related question
11. Who received Padma Vibhushan in 2011?
Ans: Montek Singh Ahluwalia, Vijay Kelkar, Akhlaqur Rahman Kidwai,Brajesh Mishra,K. Parasaran, Azim Premji, Palle Rama Rao
12. Article 24 related question:
Ans: No child below the age of fourteen years shall be employed to work in any factory or mine or engaged in any other hazardous employment.
13. Delhi Sultanate dynasty sequence asked:
Ans: Slave Dynasty (1206-1290) · Khalji Dynasty (1290-1320) · Thuglaq Dynasty (1320-1414) · Sayeed Dynasty (1414-1451) · Lodhi Dynasty (1451-1526)
14. Lithosphere thickness range:
Ans: 40 kilometres to near 280 kilometres
15. Which of the following is not e-commerce?
Ans: B2B, B2C
16. Kalidas Samman is presented by_________
Ans: Madhya Pradesh----in the field of Art
Pandit Venkatesh Kumar has been chosen for 'Kalidas Samman' given by the Madhya Pradesh Government.
17. Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Awards related question
Ans: The Prize is given to Scientists for their notable Indian work in science and technology.
18. Aurangzeb died in which year?
19. State with highest literacy rate as per the census 2011-
20. Gautama Buddha gives how many fold paths?
Right view, right resolve, right speech, right conduct, right livelihood, right effort, right mindfulness, and right Samadhi
21. Jat-Jatin dance is related to which state?
22. 2022 French Open was held on which date?
Ans: 22 May to 5 June 2022,
23. Which 5-year plan was focused on self-reliance in agricultural production?
Ans: Fifth five year
24. What is the chemical formula of Limestone?
SSC CGL 2022 Exam 5 December 2022 GK Questions All Shifts
1. Rukmini Devi Arundale is related to which dance form?
2. Which compund is used in photography?
Ans: Three silver compounds used in photography are silver chloride (AgCl), silver bromide (AgBr), and silver iodide (AgI).
3. Article 143 is related to-
Ans: Article 143 of the Constitution authorises the president to seek the opinion of the Supreme court.
4. Non-metals are present in which group of Periodic Table?
Ans: Group VIIA is the only group in periodic table in which all the elements are nonmetals
5. New CDS of India:
Ans: General Anil Chauhan
6. One Question related to Dance form:
7. One Question from Chemical Forumale :
8. The general formula of a carboxylic acid is R−COOH. R is related to _____.
Ans: R denotes the remainder of the molecule to which this group is linked.
9. Which act transferred the power of the East India Company to the Crown?
Ans: Government of India Act of 1858
10. Who is the CEO of National E-Governance Division?
Ans: Abhishek Singh
11. One question from Fundamental Duty
12. Right to property is mentioned under which article?
Ans: Article 300-A
13. Which battle occurred in 1526?
Ans: Battle of Panipat
14. Which state's assembly becomes the first paperless Assembly?
15. The SC has extended the right to safe and legal abortion up to _______________.
Ans: 24 Weeks
16. Which article mandates that all proceedings in the Supreme Court and in every High Court shall be in English language?
Ans: Article 348
17. Kelucharan Mohapatra is related to which dance form?
Ans: Odissi dance
18. “Imperfect” is an Autobiography of:
Ans: Sanjay Manjrekar
19. Who was the king of England in 1600?
Ans: Charles I
20. Lokrang Festival is related to which state?
Ans: Madhya Pradesh
21. SEED scheme related question
Ans: Scheme for Economic Empowerment of Denotified/Nomadic/SemiNomadic (SEED) communities.
Launched in February 2022 by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment. It aims to provide free competitive exam coaching to these students
22. What is the SI unit of electric charge?
Ans: coulomb (C)
23. Right to Freedom of Religion
Ans: Article 25-28
24. Ribosome related mcq
25. The Green Revolution in India was related to which crop?
Ans: Rice and Wheat---- in 1960s
26. "UMEED Market Place" was launched in Jammu and Kashmir under which scheme?
Ans: AVSAR Scheme of Airport Authority of India
27. Monal related mcq
Ans: A monal is a bird of genus Lophophorus of the pheasant family
28. Protein enzymes related Mcq
29. Who is the new director of the All India Institute of Medical Science?
Ans: M Srinivas
30. Chief Minister's Breakfast Scheme has been launched by :
Ans: Tamil Nadu
31. Which of the following is a sedimentary rock?
Ans: Sandstone, limestone, breccia, conglomerate and shale are examples of sedimentary rocks.
32. Pung cholom is a dance form originated from -
33. Thorium is discovered by -
Ans: Swedish chemist Jons Jacob Berzelius in 1828
34. Akbarnama second Volume is related to -
Ans: The second volume describes the detailed history of the reign of Akbar till 1602
35. 2024 Olympic games will be organized in which country?
Ans: Paris, France
36. The term Pivot is related to which sports?
SSC CGL 2022 Exam 6 December 2022 GK Questions All Shifts
1. Formuale of caustic soda?
Ans: NaOH- Sodium hydroxide
2. Niti Aayog Vice chairman?
Ans: Shri Suman Bery
3. Article 19 has how many freedom rights?
4. Sarojini Naidu became the president of the Indian National Congress in -
Ans: Kanpur session in 1925
5. One question from Chola Dynasty
6. IPL 1st Match in 2022 held in —
Ans: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
7. Article 360 (A) is related to
Ans: Provisions of financial emergency.
8. Which is the New Year festival of Andhra Pradesh?
Ans: Ugadi-- It also falls during the Tamil month of either Panguni or Chithrai.
9. Question on Dance from Odisha:
10. Who is the new DRDO Chairman?
Ans: Dr Samir V Kamat
11. 'Sishu Saathi' scheme is related to which state?
Ans: West Bengal
The West Bengal government has launched the Shishu Sathi scheme for the treatment of heart diseases among children.
12. Who is recently appointed Central Vigilance Commissioner?
Ans: Suresh Patel
13. Who is the CM of Puducherry?
Ans: N. Rangasamy
14. One term related to Football
15. What was the association of traders called during the Chola period?
16. Dance form related to Tamil Nadu
17. Troposphere range
Ans: 6 to 20 km
18. The pH of milk of magnesia is
19. Baisakhi festival is celebrated in which month?
20. Indian Institute of Remote Sensing is located at which place?
21. Ramana Balachandran is related to:
Ans: Veena player
22. Tripura government has decided to give a reservation of ______to all women for any state govt job.
23. What was the land gifted to a temple called in the Chola Empire?
Ans: Devadana –The land donated to temples, Brahmadeya-- The land received by Brahmans as donation
24. NAMASTE Scheme has been launched by which Ministry?
Ans: Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MoSJE) and the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA)
25. Sattriya is a dance form of which state?
26. Right to education is to provide free and compulsory education for all children in the age group of
Ans: 6-14 years
27. Which festival is celebrated by the Hindu Tamil community on the full moon in the Tamil month of Thai?
Ans: Thaipusam or Thaipoosam
28. What is the population of India as per the census 2011?
Ans: 1.21 billion with a decadal growth of 17.70%.
29. Which of the following festival is of south India?
30. 2022 World Wrestling Championships was held in which country?
Ans: Belgrade, Serbia
31. What is the charge of Sodium in Sodium chloride (NaCl)?
Ans: The +1 charge of Na is cancelled by -1 charge on Cl.
32. Battle of Plassey occurred in which year?
Ans: 23 June 1757--- East India Company, led by Robert Clive and Siraj-ud-Daulah, the last Nawab of Bengal
33. 1st grammy award was given to
Ans: Record of the Year: "Nel Blu Dipinto di Blu (Volare)" – Domenico Modugno
Song of the Year: "Nel Blu Dipinto di Blu (Volare)" – Franco Migliacci and Domenico Modugno
1st Annual Grammy Awards were held on May 4, 1959
34. Question related to Banking: Refer to Study Material on Banking System in India
35. Question related to DNA:
Ans: DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid): It is the molecule that carries genetic information. It contains units of biological building blocks called nucleotides
SSC CGL 2022 Exam 7 December 2022 GK Questions All Shifts
1. Who is the CAG of India?
Ans: Girish Chandra Murmu
2. Who is the new Lieutenant governor of Delhi?
Ans: Vinai Kumar Saxena
3. T-20 women’s world cup 2023 will be organized in which country?
Ans: South Africa
4. Lightyear is a unit of?
5. SI unit of Acceleration?
6. Rajendra-I is from which dynasty?
Ans: Chola Dynasty
7. Kamalini Asthana is related to which dance form?
8. Which Tabla Player has won the Grammy Award?
Ans: Zakir Hussain
9. Full form of CPCL?
Ans: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
10. Medisep scheme was launched by which state?
11. Who is the current Attorney-General for India?
Ans: R. Venkataramani
12. When was the Voting age reduced to 18 years from 21 years?
Ans: The voting age was reduced from 21 to 18 by the Parliament in the year 1989 by the 61st Constitutional Amendment Act of 1988.
13. Which coal type is commonly used in India?
Ans: Bituminous: It is a medium grade of coal having high heating capacity.
14. In which sports India has never won a medal in the Olympics?
15. Which of the following is not part of the Tripartite Struggle?
Ans: Pratihara Empire, the Pala Empire and the Rashtrakuta Empire
16. Full form of TELE-MANAS?
Ans: Tele Mental Health Assistance and Networking Across States
17. The first edition of the Commonwealth Youth Games were held in________.
Ans: Edinburgh, Scotland from 10 to 14 August 2000
18. Constitution Day is celebrated on which date?
Ans: 26 November
19. Right tributary of Ganga?
Ans: The right bank tributaries of Ganga river include the Yamuna, Son, Punpun and Damodar.
20. Nupa dance is related to which dance?
21. What is the chemical formula of Gypsum?
Ans: CaSO4⋅ 2H2O.
22. One cell-related Mcq
23. 10% reservation under EWS category was introduced by which amendment act?
Ans: 103rd Constitutional Amendment
24. Mcq related to Reverse Repo rate and Repo rate
25. Function of RBI-related Mcq
26. Who was the man of the match in the Under 19 World Cup?
Ans: Raj Bawa
27. Yamini Krishnamurthy is related to which dance form?
Ans: Bharatanatyam and Kuchipudi
28. Mcq related to types of swimming styles and strokes
29. Citizenship act was passed in which year?
Ans: Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2019 was passed by the Parliament of India on 11 December 2019. It amended the Citizenship Act, 1955.
30. "PM CARES For Children" scheme
Ans: It was launched on 29th May 2021 to ensure rehabilitation and education of children who lost parents during Covid 19 pandemic.
31. Which of the following is a preservative?
Ans: Sodium benzoate is a food preservative.
32. One question related to Biome:
Ans: A biome is a large community of vegetation and wildlife adapted to a specific climate.
There are five major types of biomes: aquatic, grassland, forest, desert, and tundra
33. Layers of Atmosphere related question
Ans: Troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, thermosphere and exosphere
34. 'Sagar Parikrama' program started on
Ans: Sagar Parikrama as Phase –I programme start on 5th March 2022 from Mandvi and ends at Porbandar on 6th March 2022
35. Warren Hastings's tenure was :
Ans: 1772 to 1785---- first Governor-General of Bengal was Warren Hastings.
SSC CGL 2022 Exam 8 December 2022 GK Questions All Shifts
1. Sarojini Naidu was arrested with Gandhi Ji for involvement in which movement?
Ans: Quit India movement
2. Who is the new chairman of CBSE?
Ans: Nidhi Chibber
3. One question from Padma Shri winner
4. Right to Education was added through which amendment?
Ans: 86th Constitutional amendment
5. Question related to Andaman Nicobar Island
6. Which state has launched Bhumiputra Mission?
7. Which elements of Group 13 are doped with Silicon?
8. Radcliffe Line is a boundary between?
Ans India and Pakistan
9. Kishori Amonkar is related to which Gharana?
10. Who is the Sherpa from India in G-20?
Ans: Amitabh Kant
11. Which state launched India's first night navigation mobile application for ferry services?
12. Which instrument is associated with Nikhil Banerjee?
13. Chandelas of Jejakabhukti ruled over which region of India?
Ans: Bundelkhand region
14. Chitranjan Das is the political Guru of?
Ans: Subhash Chandra Bose
15. Shershah Suri had built which road?
Ans: G.T Road
16. Which of the following can change the boundary of the state?
17. M Lalitha and M Nandini are associated with which instrument?
18. Which is the most important ocean in terms of trade and commerce?
Ans: Atlantic Ocean
19. 'Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree' was an initiative of the _________.
Ans: Maharashtra-- This scheme provides financial incentives to families to retain girl children.
20. Who was appointed as a director in the Prime Minister's Office (PMO)?
Ans: Shweta Singh
21. Surekha Punekar is related to which dance form?
22. Which rock is formed from magma?
Ans: Igneous rock
23. What is the work of ATP?
Ans: Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is the source of energy for use and storage at the cellular level.
24. Fundamental Rights are mentioned in which part of Constitution?
Ans: Article 12 to 35 contained in Part III of the Constitution deal with Fundamental Rights.
25. What elements are found in the earth's core?
Ans: Iron and Nickel
26. Women’s hockey world Cup was held at which place?
Ans: Amstelveen, Netherlands
27. Vasco da Gama came to India in which year?
Ans 1498--- Calicut
28. Who has been appointed as Election commissioner?
Ans: Arun Goel
29. Mcq related to Chera Dynasty?
30. Kakatiya dynasty related Mcq
Ans: It ruled most of eastern Deccan region between 12th and 14th Centuries. Its Capital was Warangal.
31. Constiution Amendment provisions are given in which article?
Ans: Article 368
32. Which festival is celebrated on the Hooghly river?
33. G-20 summit was held in 2021 in-
34. Statement based Mcq on Cell
35. Rate of change in distance is called:
Ans: The rate of change of distance is called speed.
36. Atomic number of Lead (PB)
37. Pattadakal Dance Festival is related to which state?
SSC CGL 2022 Exam 9 December 2022 GK Questions All Shifts
1. What is Paul Dirac known for?
Ans: Relativistic quantum theory
2. Gay-Lussac's law was given in which year?
Ans: Joseph Louis Gay-Lussac proposed this law in 1808.
3. The division of Congress had occurred in which session?
Ans: The congress was divided into two camps-Extremist and Moderates at the Surat session of 1907.
4. Who opened sea route to India in 1498?
Ans: Vasco da Gama
5. Under which writ Supreme court can order to present person before the court?
Ans: Habeas Corpus (you should have the body)
6. River Nile flows in which continent?
7. One Mcq related to Ghoomar dance
8. Theme of the International Yoga Day 2022?
Ans: “Yoga for humanity”
9. India’s first smoke free state-
Ans: Himachal Pradesh
10. Which gas is used in making bleaching powder?
Ans: Chlorine gas
11. 2020 ICC Women's Cricket World Cup was held in which country?
12. Ennum Ezhuthum scheme is for which age group of Children?
Ans: It was launched to bridge the learning gap that was caused due to the COVID pandemic among students aged below eight by Tamil Nadu.
13. Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Uttarakhand?
Ans: Rishabh Pant----- Prasoon Joshi (Now)
14. Formula of Ammonia?
15. Kumkum Mohanty got which award in 2005?
Ans: Padma Shri
16. FIFA U-17 Women world cup 2022 is hosted by which cities in India?
Ans: Kalinga Stadium in Bhubaneswar, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Goa and the DY Patil Stadium in Navi Mumbai
17. Which of the following is not a fundamental duty?
Ans: 11 Fundamental duties
18. Structural unit of Body?
Ans: Cells are structural and functional units of body.
19. Which river flows through the Rift Valley?
Ans: Narmada and the Tapi
20. Which soil is found in Lava Plateau?
Ans: Black soil
21. Buckminsterfullerene has how many carbon atoms?
22. Green Revolution was related to which crops?
Ans: Rice and Wheat
23. What is pH value for a neutral solution?
24. Assam’s New Year is celebrated in which month?
Ans Bihu celebrates the onset of the Assamese New Year (around 14–15 April).
25. Decadal Growth rate of population as per the census 2011?
26. Gulabo Sapera a famous dancer is from which community?
Ans: Kalbaliya community from Rajasthan
27. 'Mukhyamantri Chaa Srami Kalyan Prakalpa' scheme for tea workers has been launched by which state?
28. One mcq related to a dance of Himachal Pradesh
Ans: Nati, Channak Chham Dance, Chhapeli, Mahasu, Dangi, Dandras, Demon dance, Shaand, Shaabu
29. Who is the new director general of ESIC?
Ans: Rajendra Kumar
30. Right to equality is under which article?
Ans: Right to Equality [Article 14 to 18]
31. Technology Transfer Scheme is related to which state?
32. Battle of Plassey was fought between?
Ans: British East India Company, led by Robert Clive and Siraj-Ud-Daulah on 23 June 1757.
33. Which award was given to Hema Malini in 2000?
Ans: Filmfare Award in 2000
34. Chilka Lake is located in which state?
35. Appointment of Governor is in which Article?
Ans: The Governor of a State shall be appointed by the President by warrant under his hand and seal (Article 155).
36. Who has opened Kathak dance academy in Pune?
SSC CGL 2022 Exam 12 December 2022 GK Questions All Shifts
1. Who has become the CM of Punjab?
Ans: Bhagwant Mann
2. Supreme Court orders court registry to remove from internet personal details of parties in a sexual offence case. It is related to which right?
Ans: Right to be forgotten
3. Battle of Buxar was occurred in which year?
Ans: 22 and 23 October 1764
4. Avogadro constant is related to_____________.
Ans: It is the approximate number of nucleons (protons or neutrons) in one gram of ordinary matter. Value= 6.023 X 1023
5. Kolleru Lake is located at which place?
Ans: It is one of the largest freshwater lakes in India located in state of Andhra Pradesh.
6. What is the chemical formula of saltpetre?
Ans: Saltpeter is a common food preservative and additive, fertilizer. Its chemical formula is KNO3. It is also known as Potassium nitrate.
7. Dekhni dance is related to which state?
8. Vempati chinna satyam got which award in 1980?
Ans: Sangeet Natak Akademi
9. What is the name of the company in bhopal gas tragedy?
Ans: Union Carbide India Limited
10. Which sate has decided to conduct caste based census?
11. Agnipath scheme is related to___________
Ans: Recruitment of soldiers below the rank of commissioned officers into the three services of the armed forces
12. T. Balasaraswati is related to which classical dance?
13. Who gave "Father of the Nation title" to Mahatma Gandhi?
Ans: Subash Chandra Bose
14. Who is known as father of Manipuri dance?
Ans: Guru Bipin Singh
15. Green Revolution was started in India in which year?
Ans: The Green Revolution in India was initiated in the 1960s by introducing high-yielding varieties of rice and wheat. (1965-68)
16. Who is the founder of sattariya dance?
Ans: Mahapurush Srimanta Sankardev
17. Titanium is a chemical element with atomic number?
18. The shape of Indian Plateau is ______________.
19. One question related to El Nino
Ans. El Niño is a climate pattern that describes the unusual warming of surface waters in the eastern tropical Pacific Ocean.
20. Which state has approved the India's first-of-its-kind gene bank programme Gene Bank?
21. Gulam Ali Khan is related to which Gharana?
Ans: Hindustani classical vocalist, from the Patiala gharana.
22. Article 15 is related to:
Ans: Article 15 of the Constitution of India forbids discrimination on grounds only of religion, race, caste, sex, or place of birth.
23. Who is the new CM of Manipur 2022?
Ans: N. Biren Singh
24. Kanva dynasty or Kanvayana was founded by:
Ans: Vasudeva Kanva
25. Chemical formula of Plaster of Paris?
Ans: The chemical formula of Plaster of Paris is CaSO4. 1/2H2O.
26. ‘India's Daughter’ related Mcq
Ans: The film is based on the 2012 Delhi gang rape and murder of 23-year-old "Nirbhaya".
SSC CGL 2022 Exam 13 December 2022 GK Questions All Shifts
1. Gandhi ji ended Non-cooperation movement after which incident?
Ans: Chauri Chaura incident in 1922
2. 1st English Factory was established in which year?
Ans: The first English factory in India was established at Surat in 1613.
3. Article 20 related Mcq
Ans: Article 20 of the Constitution provides the protection in respect of conviction for offences.
4. Kuchipudi dance is related to which state?
Ans: Andhra Pradesh
5. Yoga diwas 2019 was celebrated at which place?
6. Who is the chairman of NITI Aayog?
Ans: Narendra Modi
7. Kashi Yatra Yojna has been started by which state?
8. Kullu Dusheera is celebrated in which state?
Ans: Himachal Pradesh
9. Mayurasharma was the founder of which Kingdom?
Ans: Kadamba Kingdom of Banavasi
10. The SI unit of Speed is:
Ans: Metre per second
11. What is the standard size of a lawn tennis court?
Ans: 23.77m long and for singles matches, 8.23m wide. For doubles matches the court is 10.97m wide.
12. What is the study of ecosystems called?
13. Which of the following is not a Fold mountains?
Ans: Himalayas, Andes, and Alps are all active fold mountains.
14. Mrinalini Sarabhai got which award in 1992?
Ans: Padma Bhushan
15. Chemical formula of Baking soda?
16. Kaushalya Matritva Yojana was launched by which state?
17. Which state has highest literacy rate in India?
18. Who has been appointed as the Secretary to President Droupadi Murmu?
Ans: Rajesh Verma
19. Which of the following is not the Great lakes of America?
Ans: Superior, Michigan, Huron, Erie, and Ontario
20. Hojagiri is a folk dance of which state?
21. Which of the following is not a criteria for Vice President?
He should be a citizen of India;
He should have completed 35 years of age;
He should be qualified for elections as a member of Rajya Sabha;
He should not hold any office of profit
22. PM-DevINE scheme was launched by which of the following Ministry?
Ans: Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region
23. India’s first steel slag road has been built in which city?
24. Seema Darshan project has been launched in which state?
25. Battle of Chausa was fought in which year?
Ans: It was fought between Humayun and Sher Shah Suri. · Sher Shah defeated Humayun in the battle of Chausa in 1539
26. Tectonic plates are divided into how many parts:
Ans: Seven major plates: African, Antarctic, Eurasian, Indo-Australian, North American, Pacific and South American